No announcement yet.

Retro Rumble: Round 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of that lot...the one I played the most...was IK+!

Across C64 and a pirated Amiga version, me and my bro played it for YEARS...until SF2 came out on the SNES.

Never played it at all after that!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      Manic Miner was platform perfection, but it doesn't not get much credit, since its made by the British and on the ZX Spectrum .
      The British games industry was some strange unknown thing to people from countries like America and Japan. It was more like a cottage industry in the UK until the '90s. So lots of classic 8-bit computer games aren't really known about in America etc... Of course, all that would change when the British games industry became more professional in the '90s and started creating global AAA hits. I'm really proud of what this little island has done for gaming over the past 40+ years.

Sam Fox poker on the Atari ST LOL
      I had that on the Amstrad. She must have looked better in 16-bit.

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
      me and my bro played it for YEARS...until SF2 came out on the SNES.
      Yeah, IK+ was the most entertaining fighter before SF2 raised the bar. It made all previous fighters obsolete.

But when it comes to retro gaming, I enjoy going back to IK+. It's full of retro magic.

Comment

I preferred Cover Girl Poker which featured Maria Whittaker. Unfortunately, perhaps due to her fame, you got to see the least of her if ya catch my drift so she was actually my least favourite of the models. I remember the blonde in the American Football get up the most for some reason.

You got to include a saucy poker game in the next Retro Rumble

Comment

I think IK+ is the decider.

The Ultimate Decider.

As a man, I'd say we should fight and have multiple matches over it.

It's the survival of the fittest, right now.

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Come into my realm...you'll be getting CLATTERED by muktiple blows to the upper head.

I will not stop. I am slapping that head harder than Sir Clive Sinclair.

Comment

I really am not scared of any thing or any body.

Comment

I'm really not. Owt can have a go at me, could probs kill my arse.

But I say "No way"!!!

Comment

I can't be killed.

You'd need at least a diamond drill to off me propah
                  ������❤️

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                    I preferred Cover Girl Poker which featured Maria Whittaker. Unfortunately, perhaps due to her fame, you got to see the least of her if ya catch my drift so she was actually my least favourite of the models. I remember the blonde in the American Football get up the most for some reason.

Maria Whittaker, you say???......oh M.G. I just grabbed my tingly junk...

Comment

You got her number, Sam?

I'm in charming mode right now, her entire body shall be the playground of my excellently sexual tongue...

Comment

Thing about all this shizz IS...

The knob is out. The Knobunaga.

The KNOBUNAGA is fully extended.

(And I just heard Maria Whittaker cancelled cos we are all sad old pervert bastards).

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post

All six wiil be strip poker games.

Don't get too excited, JazzFunk

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

It's the survival of the fittest, right now.

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

But only from playing IK+ on the Amiga.

The winner gets a signed photo of either Linda Lusardi or Kirsten Imrie.
                          Last edited by Leon Retro; 26-09-2020, 00:33.

Comment

^Kirsten Imrie, most definitlaaaah, pure fox!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                              The British games industry was some strange unknown thing to people from countries like America and Japan. It was more like a cottage industry in the UK until the '90s. So lots of classic 8-bit computer games aren't really known about in America etc... Of course, all that would change when the British games industry became more professional in the '90s and started creating global AAA hits. I'm really proud of what this little island has done for gaming over the past 40+ years. )
                              It still happens even today to a point.

I had that on the Amstrad. She must have looked better in 16-bit.
                              Not really, it wasn't a good game either. But back them most of us had the hots for the likes of Page 3 girls and would also look to stay up late on a Friday night to see them Live on the James Whale Radio show LOL. Plus you also had the fab TJ Hooker Tv series too after the show too .

I do miss 80 and 90's TV

Comment

It still happens even today to a point.
                                Yeah, how many people know that a British studio helps to make Forza Horizon so special. I guess lots of people would be surprised to know that the GTA games are made in the UK.

and would also look to stay up late on a Friday night to see them Live on the James Whale Radio show LOL.
                                The James Whale show was so tacky, but in a good way. Apart from the glamour babes, the show also had some really wacky comedians that made me laugh. I loved Britain before the PC brigade came along with their intolerant busybody ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X