• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Thing about all this shizz IS...

The knob is out. The Knobunaga.

The KNOBUNAGA is fully extended.

(And I just heard Maria Whittaker cancelled cos we are all sad old pervert bastards).
    Is Maria Whittaker now featured in Knobanuga’s Ambition?

Baseley09 should be chuffed to bits there’s a CDTV version with added content.
    Last edited by samanosuke; 26-09-2020, 09:13.

Comment

Lol at myself. Don't get drunk much these days...but when I DO.......

Comment

Lol at myself. Don't get drunk much these days...but when I DO.......

You've got people all obsessed with Maria Whittaker again,. Nice one...

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
          The James Whale show was so tacky, but in a good way. Apart from the glamour babes, the show also had some really wacky comedians that made me laugh. I loved Britain before the PC brigade came along with their intolerant busybody ways.
          Me and my mates used to love that opening rift to the music at the start of the show. Some of those comedians were really 'out there' like Charlie Chuck and sometimes they'll be great bands on there.

I used to love it when the Red Dwarf members would apear on the show. I even remember SEGA Europe making an appearance on the show, with showing off Moonwalker for the Mega Drive LOL (still have the tape too)

After than then you'll get great TV shows like TJ Hooker, Hunter, Tour of Duty Ect. Fab times
          Last edited by Team Andromeda; 28-09-2020, 07:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            Charlie Chuck

He was so off the wall.. I used to laugh my head off.

You've made me want to watch Hunter again.

Comment

I must've tuned in late during its run because the James Whale Radio Show seemed to have a bunch of disinterested guests late, late at night. Only the Hitman and Her was worse in those years.

Comment

Used to love Charlie Chuck (still do!), especially when he was live n' crazy on James Whale!!!

We need more stuff like that!

Comment

PS: the theme to Hunter!!!

From the days when theme tunes were theme tunes!!!!

Comment

From the days when theme tunes were theme tunes!!!!

This is one of my faves. I rarely got to watch the show, seeing it was on at 10pm. But I bought the box sets a while back and it's still really enjoyable. Edward Woodward is a legend.
                    Last edited by Leon Retro; 28-09-2020, 01:43.

Comment

He was so off the wall.. I used to laugh my head off.

You've made me want to watch Hunter again.
                      I liked Mick Miller the best on the show .Chuck was just nuts mind. I don't think even he knew what he was doing .

Yeah Hunter was ace . Fab series with great music and stunts

Comment

I liked Mick Miller the best on the show

Yeah Hunter was ace . Fab series with great music and stunts
                        I'd forgotten about Mick Miller, but he was really good.

There was also a show called 'Mike Hammer' that I used to watch in the early hours. I remember it being pretty good. I also seem to recall something called 'The Hitchhiker', which was similar to the Twilight Zone. There were some really good shows on between 12-4am.

Comment

I'd forgotten about Mick Miller, but he was really good.

There was also a show called 'Mike Hammer' that I used to watch in the early hours. I remember it being pretty good. I also seem to recall something called 'The Hitchhiker', which was similar to the Twilight Zone. There were some really good shows on between 12-4am.
                          I used to enjoy Mike Hammer and also Sledge Hammer (especially the RoboCop Ep) . Also, used to enjoy the late great Jim Bowen on James TV show,; where you got to see the more rude side of Jim

Does anyone else remember a mad cooking show on late night ITV called Get Stuffed? That was also nuts, more so with the mystery chiefs LOL.

Comment

Sledge Hammer (especially the RoboCop Ep) .
                            I forget about that. I remember it being really over the top. I just looked at pics from the RoboCop episode...

Does anyone else remember a mad cooking show on late night ITV called Get Stuffed? That was also nuts, more so with the mystery chiefs LOL.
                            That's such an iconic piece of '90s entertainment. A crazy cooking show for students.

Comment

That's such an iconic piece of '90s entertainment. A crazy cooking show for students.
                              Yeah, that show was nuts. Still, most of the recipes were so simple even us teenagers could follow them. I sort of miss the innocence of shows like that, now all the cooking shows are so up their own ass and full of themself's

Comment

I love how these threads always head off on a tangent!

Comment

Working...
                                X