User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    You're talking to a man who played 250 hours of Skyrim on the PS3...I'm battle hardened at this point. Bethesda can't make a game buggy enough to dissuade me (not for lack of trying).
    You should have tried FO76.

You're talking to a man who played 250 hours of Skyrim on the PS3...I'm battle hardened at this point. Bethesda can't make a game buggy enough to dissuade me (not for lack of trying).
    Same. Jesus christ it was painful at times.

Chugging round Solstheim at a solid 15fps, crossing fingers it doesn't hard crash. That's the true Bethesda experience

Chugging round Solstheim at a solid 15fps, crossing fingers it doesn't hard crash. That's the true Bethesda experience
    Oh yeah. Couldn't live without that.
    Remember the ps3 only issue with memory resources being taken up with items. So the more you played the slower it got. They patched it in the end but that was fun for a while.

I remember that so well, that’s why I mentioned Solstheim. By the time I got there it was absolutely crawling

Just such a badly made game and yet such a brilliant one.

At least you won’t see adds in your psvr/2. Unlike Facebooks headset which they’ve just announced will be getting vr adds, hilarious that people actually thought they wouldn’t do it.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    At least you won’t see adds in your psvr/2. Unlike Facebooks headset which they’ve just announced will be getting vr adds, hilarious that people actually thought they wouldn’t do it.
    "At present"
    "Currently"
    "For now"

For real? So you can be playing something and then it just breaks into an Ad like YouTube?

Full article here on Ars.

https://arstechnica.com/?p=1774126
    The trouble with Ars and Sam Machkovech in particular is they are very bias against Facebook and anti-Quest (at the far end of the scale), so their slant is always going to make it appear far far worse than it actually is. Not saying the you shouldn't go in with your eyes open when getting a Quest and be aware that the hardware is subsidised by Facebook, but if you are to believe Ars, the sky is falling down when it really isn't - Quest 2 is a fab bit of kit.

Quest and PSVR succeeding on a large scale will be very much to be benefit of VR succeeding in general and mean that bigger and better VR experiences are more likely to be developed.