Genshin Impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
    Really enjoying the world quests which usually give a new piece of puzzle equipment and alter the map, finished off the Shrine Maiden/seal one which also helped me look around this huge underground cave that lead out under the sea to a resin ticket boss.

In other news i pulled Ayaka from the gacha, yay! and Twitch have started what looks like a monthly item grab for prime payers (prisms, exp scrolls, etc,etc)
    That's really good news on the twitch stuff love a few freebies. I'm still working through the quests and wow this content drop is huge, to have a free content update that keeps your interested and exploring for days on end is amazingly generous and i feel like ive barely scratched the surface. I'm not sure how its good for their business model handing out so many freebies but I'm not complaining as it must be working for them. I got Ayeka on my first few wishes and have been pumping everything else into the weapon banners as id love the new sword too. They really are giving out a lot of premium currency for free with this update it feels far more than any other update so far it might just be because theirs so many ways to get primo gems at the mo and this will dry up eventualy.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 27-07-2021, 14:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      That's really good news on the twitch stuff love a few freebies. I'm still working through the quests and wow this content drop is huge, to have a free content update that keeps your interested and exploring for days on end is amazingly generous and i feel like ive barely scratched the surface. I'm not sure how its good for their business model handing out so many freebies but I'm not complaining as it must be working for them. I got Ayeka on my first few wishes and have been pumping everything else into the weapon banners as id love the new sword too. They really are giving out a lot of premium currency for free with this update it feels far more than any other update so far it might just be because theirs so many ways to get primo gems at the mo and this will dry up eventualy.
      the impatient whales likely spending hundreds to 'C6' new characters, can't see me pulling another 5 ayaka's with the prisms i can get . I have gotten a Ning almost every gacha since the patch... she's now C6 and once i finish current events there's a free Beidou in it for everyone, which for me which would C6 her for me after getting alot of her during last Gacha. I would like some couple of Klee pulls, some of her constellations sounds well over powered. Still missing a pile of 5star characters and all the ones that would make exploring easier for the vertical movement like venti, zang, Al and the new samurai guy.

Also started on some of the normal quests, there's 2 recipes for new 4star Polearm and Katana shaped sword. Stuck at level 70 on Ayaka, can't get enough Sakura with the 2 day wait between farming respawns.

Comment

the impatient whales likely spending hundreds to 'C6' new characters, can't see me pulling another 5 ayaka's with the prisms i can get . I have gotten a Ning almost every gacha since the patch... she's now C6 and once i finish current events there's a free Beidou in it for everyone, which for me which would C6 her for me after getting alot of her during last Gacha. I would like some couple of Klee pulls, some of her constellations sounds well over powered. Still missing a pile of 5star characters and all the ones that would make exploring easier for the vertical movement like venti, zang, Al and the new samurai guy.

Also started on some of the normal quests, there's 2 recipes for new 4star Polearm and Katana shaped sword. Stuck at level 70 on Ayaka, can't get enough Sakura with the 2 day wait between farming respawns.
        My Akaya is lvl 86 now i need to farm level up materials via ley lines now as im completely out of level up books. Because i got Akaya so early ive been putting all my primos into the weapon banner as I'm really lacking in decent weapons, i got a five star claymore and a five star polearm but not the featured sword for Akeya. the weapon banner really dose suck as you can end up getting multiple versions of weapons that you don't want and the pity mechnic of the main banners aren't present.

Comment

My Akaya is lvl 86 now i need to farm level up materials via ley lines now as im completely out of level up books. Because i got Akaya so early ive been putting all my primos into the weapon banner as I'm really lacking in decent weapons, i got a five star claymore and a five star polearm but not the featured sword for Akeya. the weapon banner really dose suck as you can end up getting multiple versions of weapons that you don't want and the pity mechnic of the main banners aren't present.
          i thought they introduced a new pity system for 5 star weapons this patch, i think it was something like turn a 5 star weapon you don't want into a token, 2 tokens lets you buy one of the two 5 star weapons on offer.

I've done everything i can do for the moment, i'm guessing the quests i have yet to open are linked to certain dailies i haven't come across (still missing 1 Mondstadt quest because of this). I'm still in the 80 zone, levelling up 2(ideally one mage, on melee) of each element for level,weapon,talents and artefacts. I've gotten my Ayaka to 80, lvl5 on talents, gave her my best sword (my only 5star weapon the Aquila), not a fan of not being able to jump out of sprinting but it does make crossing water super easy, and the on demand ice element is nice, does seem to be a bug that her ice strikes won't register on tree's and bushes making farming a pain.

Comment

i thought they introduced a new pity system for 5 star weapons this patch, i think it was something like turn a 5 star weapon you don't want into a token, 2 tokens lets you buy one of the two 5 star weapons on offer.

I've done everything i can do for the moment, i'm guessing the quests i have yet to open are linked to certain dailies i haven't come across (still missing 1 Mondstadt quest because of this). I'm still in the 80 zone, levelling up 2(ideally one mage, on melee) of each element for level,weapon,talents and artefacts. I've gotten my Ayaka to 80, lvl5 on talents, gave her my best sword (my only 5star weapon the Aquila), not a fan of not being able to jump out of sprinting but it does make crossing water super easy, and the on demand ice element is nice, does seem to be a bug that her ice strikes won't register on tree's and bushes making farming a pain.
            The pity system is pretty poor as if you haven't got the sword you want after you get two weapons you don't want you will get it on the next pull but that could easily be 160 wishes to get the two five stars add in another 80 to get the third five star. and your 240 wishes in before your guaranteed the weapon you want. this resets every new banner too.

Comment

Lost the 50/50 for Yomiya and got my 4th Qiqi it absolutely sucks saving your wishes and sinking so much into a banner to get such a bad unit whos constellations don't matter. its the fourth time she has dropped too was absolutely fuming. When you bear in mind Ive never had a Mona or a Diluc and I've had this unit four times now you have to think its weighted to give you one of the worst units in the game so you spend more money on wishes.
              Last edited by Lebowski; 13-08-2021, 08:41.

Comment

Only had enough for one roll one, got nothing of value... wouldn't mind getting the rolling ninja but then i never use wind characters.

Had a go at the tower defence game, quite indepth. Definitely need to think out the burst combinations to keep the enemies out. Also got Diluc to 80 as a replacement for Klee when standing still chucking bombs isn't an option, been caught a few times in animation lock, i like the flow between his normal attacks and his 3 stage combo, mixing it all up.

Comment

2.1 update out,

new island with puzzles, chests and probably world quest to change the environmental dangers.
                  3 new characters, Baal electro spear user(5*), Sara the electro bow user(4*) and Aloy a ice bow user(5*? has a red background)
                  about 9'ish new story and world quests
                  bunch of free Prim currency.

Did a bit of the new island to open the teleports, seems they lowered the levels of enemies and armoured samurai only recover a 1/4 health they use to, new floating slime things are basically Final Fantasy like bombs, anger them enough and they do a big AoE kamikaze.

Did 3 10x rolls with the built up wishes and new stuff from starting 2.1, got Sara... not a fan of bow characters as i keep saying and she does nothing to change that so far, main problem is a i can't level her or Aloy(free for Playstation) a enough to use them in combat. From reading the talents it looks like you need counter an attack with Sara R2 special to buy space to then charge a rapid bow shot into the ground to make a AoE mine, if your players in the AoE blast you get an Attack buff but i don't think it stacks with other character attacks buffs, not sure if that applies to buffs from weapons? not clear at all, if it all buffs then it's really crap.

with Aloy i couldn't use a lvl20 against lvl80+ mobs, so couldn't see the normal attacks become ice infused from chucking her R2 special bombs which act like Klee's special, once they tag an enemy you collect cryo-something and enough of them puts you in to the ice shot mode. No idea how her constellation level ups.

Comment

ha, didn't realise there is a second big island as well. I only saw the island in the south and when there but on doing abit of the main story it took me far east to a very beautiful island packed full of stuff to do.

Levelling up Aloy and Sara to lvl 20 got me 2 more standard wishes for 10 roll, got me the ninja Tanuki girl, yay!

Comment

Been away on hols so had a ton to do when i got back, store reset lets you get 5 of each wish every 30 days for free and added to all the new ways to earn primos and all the primos they gave out i had enough for a couple of ten pulls and got Raiden Shogun (Ei) pretty much straight away think i went after Yoimiya to hard she seems ok at the mo but not somene to replace my Hu Tao who is unstoppable. her burst charge attack without a buff dose ten times the damage as any other unit she just feels broken compared to any other character.

Ive just about finished leveling and artifact farming for Ayaka and shes quickly becoming a fave Sub DPS, Her super hits really really hard now as dose her burst, and paired with Hu Tao burst it makes for some unstoppable combos that destroy stuff so quickly its not Funny. Ive yet to find anyone who can match Hu Tao, you have to watch her health but with a Zhongli shield shes never in danger.

New Islands are ace the Art and sound design are top notch as always, The story has weight and consequence and is really well written too, it's keeping me onboard, i like that their not afraid to throw a few curve balls out their too

The shoguns power was crazy in how she just turns the main antagonist to dust I was in shock after that scene and i don't normally enjoy a slow forced walk in a video game but it felt like you where being marched out of the shoguns palace like you where a puppet and it felt so sinister. I couldn't believe she just straight up cut down the main villan with one hit.

the whole vision hunt decree was a pretty dark story-line too its like the people who had their vision taken had a big part of who they where taken too leaving them confused and broken husks of their former self. It kind of reminded me a bit of the his dark materials story line where they try to remove the children's souls in the first book

Comment

Ayaka my main DD atm, normal hits are great but its that super that kills everything, usually start with a tide counter for big hit damage with Beidou, use Ayaka's R2 to get Def down on, then her Super just murders them which i switch out to Klee and just melt them. Still well behind on unlocked level 90 talents for my main 4 characters.

Started the fishing game, uses the PS5 pad triggers to make you feel the reeling. Quite fun the for the grind, though im not sure what its all for outside of getting a garden pond for the pot and fish to fill it.

Comment

Ayaka my main DD atm, normal hits are great but its that super that kills everything, usually start with a tide counter for big hit damage with Beidou, use Ayaka's R2 to get Def down on, then her Super just murders them which i switch out to Klee and just melt them. Still well behind on unlocked level 90 talents for my main 4 characters.

Started the fishing game, uses the PS5 pad triggers to make you feel the reeling. Quite fun the for the grind, though im not sure what its all for outside of getting a garden pond for the pot and fish to fill it.
                          I only have 4 characters to 90 my Keqing, Hu Tao, Ayeka and Klee, i have a fair few of 9 talent levels but ive only triple crowned my Hu Tao the mora you need to do this has kind of put me off doing any others

Fishing is fun yeah im loving the active triggers use here too works really well. I guess its just like animal crossing just another thing to collect.

Comment

I only have 4 characters to 90 my Keqing, Hu Tao, Ayeka and Klee, i have a fair few of 9 talent levels but ive only triple crowned my Hu Tao the mora you need to do this has kind of put me off doing any others

Fishing is fun yeah im loving the active triggers use here too works really well. I guess its just like animal crossing just another thing to collect.
                            that mora cost is obscene, think i'm on to last or 2nd to last upgrades for Beidou and it's almost 1/2 million

I looked up the wiki to see what i was missing about the fishing stuff, i was hoping to trade in to fish for exp scrolls or something but it appears to just be crafting fish in cookables and a unique 4* spear with some decent elemental burst dmg on it,.

Comment

Finished the main story, quite the ride at the end.

Wasn't expecting Signora to get cut in half and cooked to dust , i was hoping she'd Team Rocket it out of there and be the main rival to the end of the game. Had to laugh at puppet El attacking as soon as you're out of the castle grounds after honouring your fight and letting you leave the castle alive.

now to do the El character quest and the world quests, along with draining the life out of my pad with the fishing.

Comment

pile of new events and story quests for Liyue and Inazuma.

One of the Liyue events a quite fun treasure hunt for chests and Oculi, 100% it and got Claymore shaped as Fish which i've slapped on my Tanuki Sayu. And with the piles of prism on offer a few rolls later i finally picked up a decent polearm user with Rosa which also gives me a reason to go grind the fishing mini game for the polearm and upgrades.

Comment

Working...
                                X