Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD GBA SP

Hello,

I'm after a GBA SP. I'd like a decent one in good condition, preferably one of the models with the better screen. I used to have a NES edition but sold it to someone on here. Would definitely be into one of those or the Famicom model.

Definitely not interested in any of the metallic ones like the silver or the tribal models. Hate the look of them.

Let me know if you have one, cheers!

Sorted:
    Dreamcast
    Gamecube
    Last edited by chopemon; 10-11-2020, 13:36.

A Carby would be a good option on the GameCube side. Plug in and go. Long as the Cube has a digital out port of course.

Comment

Oh cool, I hadn't seen those. If I can find the right model that sounds like a goer.

Comment

You could also go down a similar route for the DC with one of these, obviously you would still require a region solution.

Comment

Yeah that looks good. I have a console I can use that with but it's a PAL machine with the blue swirl. I want a Japanese machine because I want the orange swirl and am very happy to pay what it costs to get an all in one modded machine after faffing about with a lot of different setups over the years.

Comment

Updated with GBA want

Comment

Working...
            X