No announcement yet.

Gaming facts you do not accept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cathy Dennis Sega Power tips tape has to be like an early form of ASMR.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Sega Power Tits Tape

Sega Power Pits Tape

Sega Tower Pits Tape

Sega Tower Tits Tape

SEGA POWER TIPS TAPE!

I got there in the end

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Woah! £7.99 is a very reasonable price to #jointheelite.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post

I got there in the end
          Gaming rag in pop tart tape blag

Comment

It's incredible to think how ahead of its time Gameworld really was, even to the point on using the phone line for online battles. Loved Gamesworld the best gaming series ever made.
            The Retro Gamer article made me check it out for the first time seriously as I loved reading it despite hardly seeing any of it in the 1990s and we even had satellite back then in the days of BSKYB.

I have been watching a bit of this on You-Tube lately with Big or Bad Boy Barry and the video game journalists challenge with Dave Perry and Matt Beilby of Superplay fame. Plus a poo faced loser who went all passive-aggressive from Sega Force as the commentator belittles him to the point of fisticuffs with such burns as "who would want to buy a magazine from somebody who cannot play games".

Naturally, Dave Perry won smashing all challengers into submission on King of the Monsters. I enjoyed it far too much back when games were still young and exciting harnessing the zeitgeist. I see Diamond is in Canada now on a radio show.

It also reminds me of the brilliant long-form Eurogamer article on the most infamous Dave Perry incident in Gamesmaster wrapped around a chap getting beat at Evander Holyfield by his sister that is mysteriously 404 errored at the moment like the entire site!

Five times a week they put a show out, just like the ill-fated early noughties successor Gameszville...at least the blonde lady was lovely.

"Bad Boy Barry" even beat the "Games Animal" at SF II...shocking!

Donna Air presented late night Gamesworld as well with Triple BBB I later found out!
            Last edited by CAPCOM; 13-10-2020, 00:20.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              Yep and for the 'child in you' SEGA also had Micheal Jackson

Comment

Same with any hobby, I can't accept that people want to gatekeep gaming.

Anyone slightly different to them and they start being offensive.
                Don't even get me started on Gamergate.

Comment

I refuse to accept Ridge Racer is dead.

Comment

Working...
                  X