Advice Needed - Selling a S20 Ultra 5G by Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice Needed - Selling a S20 Ultra 5G by Auction

I am just looking for a bit of advice I am selling a Samsung S20 Ultra 5G. This is the most expensive item I have ever sold via auction at around 800-1000 pounds.

Can you give me any tips as to what to watch out or to set down from people who have sold via auction high-value items or consoles plus what couriers they have used to insure them and safe delivery?

So far I have got...

- Courier Tracked and Traced
    - I will not sell to outside the UK
    - Feedback not below 100% and total below 10-20 not allowed.

As this is a high-priced item and brand new as an unwanted gift I am on the lookout for scammers and have already had a few strange emails about it from Thailand, Russia the States plus elsewhere.

Thanks in advance

Update

Great, they sent me a "Cosmic Gray" instead of " Cosmic Black" by mistake and I have listed it as Black but do not want to end the auction due to "incorrect item description" and "relist" as I have 1% final fee instead of 10%. What should I do? Potentially 100 pounds saved due to that or lost. Epic fail.
    Last edited by CAPCOM; 14-10-2020, 17:02.

Got matter sorted via phoning them and spoke to the Philippines.

Any advice on what to look out for with high price items still appreciated and the best courier FedEx/UPS/Parcelforce tracking to use.

Comment

Working...
    X