No announcement yet.

Analogue Duo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks impresssive and cheaper than I expected an all-in-one unit to be.

Comment

Definitely getting this if the scalpers haven’t bought the lot within 3 minutes. Hopefully this and the PCE mini lead to more games being fan translated as there hasnt been much done so far.

Also this is the first CD system that analogue has made, hopefully PS1 and Saturn will be next.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
        Definitely getting this if the scalpers haven’t bought the lot within 3 minutes. Hopefully this and the PCE mini lead to more games being fan translated as there hasnt been much done so far.

Also this is the first CD system that analogue has made, hopefully PS1 and Saturn will be next.
        ...I'm still holding out for a MCD attachment for the Mega SG.

Comment

Krikzz has said the next Turbo Everdrive will support CD-ROM images so it will go great with this console.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
            That’s probably too much for current FPGA technology at a reasonable price especially the Saturn with its myriad of chips. My guess is Analogue will do revisit the Neo-Geo with an all in one system.

The Analogue Duo is seriously tempting me even though I have no real need for it.

Comment

I don't give a **** about the current financial situation. I would put my marriage on the line for an Analogue NeoGeo.

Comment

I *think* news on this is what they're teasing, here?

Comment

Unless they feel like teasing another console that won't be up for ordering for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    I don't give a **** about the current financial situation. I would put my marriage on the line for an Analogue NeoGeo.
                    The Analogue CMVS from 2011 says hello!

Comment

Changed my mind anyway (MiSTer).

I’m very much interested in pre-ordering a Pocket during the next round, though. That’ll be pretty much all bases covered by that point. I can then die a happy man.

Comment

I’m still waiting for an Analogue Mega CD to fit under the Mega SG. I figure I might be waiting some time…

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          The Analogue CMVS from 2011 says hello!
                          I'd still love a consolized MVS

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                            I'd still love a consolized MVS
                            Me too. Would love Analogue to recomission their CMVS - the wooden finish on it looks gorgeous!

Comment

Duo all the way especially as I've been picking up a few choice games for it already for when they finally do go up for sale. That's if I could buy one in less than a minute when they finally go up that is.

Comment

One thing I would say is that if track record is anything to go by, it's unlikely that this is going to be anything actually going up for sale and the subsequent scramble to checkout; rather some additional info about what is about to go up for sale and when that'll be. I'd still recommend planning for the former, logging in to PayPal in advance and so on, but also keep your expectations in check.

Comment

Working...
                                X