Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The epoch of Nintendo Hegemony has already begun and will only grow stronger...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
    Do you know how much cash reserves they have? ...see NASDAQ and FTSE plus JPX... Nintendo are untouchable...
    Part of the reason they got there was that they have historically spent far less on R&D than their rivals.

Comment

Do you think Nintendo can stay ahead of Microsoft and SONY long term with the "SWITCH DUO". An improved and inverted SWiTCH with DS style screens?

Last edited by CAPCOM; 03-11-2020, 07:37.

Comment

i would like to buy Nintendo console again, but the switch never appealed to me at all, i just don't do handhelds, they did a handheld only version, why not give us a cheaper no screen one?

Nintendo hasn't competed hardware wise since the GameCube where it was better than the PS2 and sat just behind the Xbox.

it would be good to see a 12+ teraflop Nintendo piece of hardware, but as a lot of you have said, its just likely an update of the switch with a 2 attached.

Comment

Even if Nintendo somehow decided to release a powerhouse system they'd inevitably hobble it somehow like still relying on cartridges

Comment

Use a propriety disc format just like Gamecube...you are not a Nintendo supporter. They basically are the Disney of the videogames industry.

"Grade A Gold Family Entertainment."

Last edited by CAPCOM; 03-11-2020, 09:53.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
              it would be good to see a 12+ teraflop Nintendo piece of hardware, but as a lot of you have said, its just likely an update of the switch with a 2 attached.
              I wouldn't bank on that. Whenever Nintendo have a winning formula on their hands they tend to ditch it and try something new.

Comment

Working...
              X