Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
    Do you have this Leon?
    That's a pretty cool homage to the game, but I'm happy with the original poster. I have way too many posters stored away in tubes.

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post

TRIPLE Konami on this one!
    16-bit era Konami....

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
    Haha, I played DK country briefly on my mates SNES back in the day, but I found it way too hard back then. My mate would cruise through the levels, whereas anything harder than the first few I was stuffed.
    I've noticed that people tend to find it tough going when they're new to it, but it's pretty easy to learn the levels. I still have to really concentrate though.

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
    Unfair sticking Bloodlines in the same poll as the best CV game of all time, Rondo.

Maybe there's a method to my madness?
    Last edited by Leon Retro; 28-10-2020, 08:40.

Comment

My votes:

Contra III - An epic game that has stunning graphics, powerful music, and gripping gameplay. A masterpiece.

Doom - It may have been an incredible game technically back in the day, but it stands the test of time because the whole design is brilliant.

Rondo of Blood - With its striking graphics, stirring music, and satisfying gameplay, this is easily one of the best games in the series'. Little wonder that it became a cult classic that still gets talked about today.
      Last edited by Leon Retro; 28-10-2020, 08:56.

Comment

The votes so far:

Contra III: 5 votes
        Doom: 5 votes
        Sonic 2: 4 votes
        Donkey Kong Country: 4 votes
        Rondo of Blood: 3 votes
        Castlevania: Bloodlines: 1 vote

Contra III and Doom battle it out at the top spot.
        Last edited by Leon Retro; 28-10-2020, 15:29.

Comment

Working...
        X