X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just cyberpunk - looks amazing.

I’ll hold off till to next year for the next gen

Comment

Just Yakuza and Katamari for me. I’m holding off on the consoles for now. May get Cyberpunk as well, undecided on it, I am slowly being ground down into buying it though.

Comment

Ps5 and cyberpunk (whenever that comes out now)
        I've got a sea of games still to play so this is the first launch I'm getting without an actual launch game.

Comment

Phantom Brigade, and Sakuna for me. I'll probably get Demon's Souls but I'll hold off on the PS5 for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            Phantom Brigade, and Sakuna for me. I'll probably get Demon's Souls but I'll hold off on the PS5 for a while.
            Sakuna looks pretty good. Is it a metroidvania?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              Sakuna looks pretty good. Is it a metroidvania?
              No, more of an Rune Factory kind of thing, but more oriented towards adventure/combat. Been waiting for the game for years, ever since Edelweiss announced it over their Twitter account. I'm very glad it got picked up by a decently-sized publisher after Astebreed's success.

Comment

Bright Memory
                Xbox Series X
                Xbox Series S
                Tetris Effect: Connected
                Chronos: Before the Ashes
                Puyo Puyo Tetris 2

I think that's the most boxes I've ticked on one of these polls. Kind of intrigued by The Falconeer too but will wait until I see more impressions of the game.

Comment

Very strong early result for Demon's Souls, heavy slant in favour of disc PS5 over discless too.

Comment

Definitely Switches weakest N line up this year too, real chance for the first time in as long as I can remember they might not get a game into my top 5 for the year or me pick anything up in the winter months

Comment

Working...
                    X