Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working From Home Due to Coronavirus?

https://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/2...&utm_content=7
    Any time since April, for any duration - You might be able to claim £124 in tax back
    Can be claimed per person in your household who has had to work from home due to the virus and normally wouldn't

Thought it was a worth a thread just so it isn't missed as it's so rare 2020 gives us anything good.

Do the Trump thing.

You may as well claim it back - you're going to be paying a hell of a lot more income tax come 2022.

Comment

Interesting, will bookmark, cheers!
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Yes they circulated this in my work. It's something like £8 a week up to a max of £124 for a year. You can also claim for last year if you went into lockdown and worked from home from march.

Comment

Claiming tax relief on expenses you have to pay for your work, like uniforms, tools, travel and working from home costs.

Correction it's £6 a week...

Comment

Your crazy cut and paste font makes the post seem really suspicious, Neon!

Comment

10 Amazing Tricks to make Money in LOCKDOWN: You won't believe number 8!!

Didn't know about the previous year claim... I'm going to try this tonight, both me and the missus started working from home in March so should be good for this x2!

Comment

UK went into lockdown on the 23rd March but my work went and sent us all home a few weeks before that... Think I got about £30 for last year.

That's almost half a PS5 game right there, almost...

Comment

23 March for us so previous year won't get us much. Fingers crossed about next financial year though because it'll 100% be going on post-April next year too

Comment

Working...
                  X