Atomiswave Metal Slug 6 ported to Dreamcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atomiswave Metal Slug 6 ported to Dreamcast

Metal Slug 6 from the Atomiswave has been ported to the Dreamcast, potentially opening the door for more ports, RAM requirements etc permitting. Runs at 480p on VGA as well.

Linky

I haven't tried it yet because I need to get a new cd burner but it's a very cool development.

Now that is cool...SNK games library on Dreamcast....Dreamcast Mini and SEGA now potentually could own SNK Playmore in a buy out.

Times they are a changing...

Comment

Neat work - don't want to be that needy guy, but I'm sure they know that Dolphin Blue hasn't ever been ported in any official capacity, right?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Neat work - don't want to be that needy guy, but I'm sure they know that Dolphin Blue hasn't ever been ported in any official capacity, right?
        Oh god don't go getting my hopes up
        This is one game I've wanted a port of forever

I had been considering getting rid of my Dreamcast lately but now I think I'll keep it...just in case

Neil

Comment

The Atomiswave struggles to run dolphin blue, so I’m not sure about the dc!

Comment

I’d never heard of Dolphin Blue until I read this - looks really cool! But even without it, it’s great to see a port of Metal Slug 6 released for the evergreen Dreamcast.

I’ll leave you with this video of a few Atomiswave games including Dolphin Blue:

If you’ve not yet come across Zuvi’s Game Room channel before then I highly recommend it as she covers some obscure stuff, and, being native Japanese, gives her viewers exposure to Japanese titles we might otherwise not see.

Comment

That's exactly what I was thinking. Metal Slug would have been way donw at the bottom or games to port. It's available in many areas.

Comment

Dolphin Blue was my immediate thought as well! It's clear to see where the demand lies

Comment

Seems this has picked up a lot of speed pretty damn quick - KoF XI, SamSho VI, and NeoGeo Battle Coliseum are all doing the rounds already, and supposedly KoF Neowave is on the way too.

Comment

Demolish fist should port quite nicely!

Comment

Seems this has picked up a lot of speed pretty damn quick - KoF XI, SamSho VI, and NeoGeo Battle Coliseum are all doing the rounds already, and supposedly KoF Neowave is on the way too.
                      Ginnie, gimme, Gimmie, Gimmie

Comment

Been playing this morning and it's pretty fun. Even looks like it can be played in 4-player. NeoGeo Battle Coliseum is also a nice little oddity.
                        Next we need this with lightgun support!

A 3-D hunting game where players use pump-action rifles to shoot on-screen animals including deer, moose, elks and bears. The game has three selectable weapo...

Comment

Wow, excellent. Time to find where they can be downloaded from.

Comment

There you go mate!

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                              Nice one. In bed now so I'll grab those tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X