X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Lotus Esprit/Turbo again?! I'm oot!

Comment

Originally posted by tyjay View Post
      24hrs play time now and love it even more there’s so so much to do my head hurts haha
      I've done more miles in FH5 in the last few days than I have all year in my actual car

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Did they?
        Nope. Luckily.

Although, All Access makes it a mighty tempting proposition.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          Nope. Luckily.

Although, All Access makes it a mighty tempting proposition.
          Yeah £28.99 a month for a Series X with 2 years of game pass is actually a decent RRP.

Comment

After nearly a year with the PS5 and series X
            I think Forza 5 is. Better then anything the ps5 can offer
            Also with VRR snd 1440p. Plus new Dolby vision games Sony has work to do
            The x box for me is clearly better

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
              After nearly a year with the PS5 and series X
              I think Forza 5 is. Better then anything the ps5 can offer
              Also with VRR snd 1440p. Plus new Dolby vision games Sony has work to do
              The x box for me is clearly better
              After nearly two weeks with a PS5, owning a TV capable of such delights... it is really quite astonishing how behind Sony is in supporting standard technical features on their console.

Why are we a year into the PS5 in the wild and still no VRR support? I'd say Dolby Vision is more niche as you still have HDR10 to fall back on... and 1440p support even less.

That said I'm enjoying the PS5 but clearly they're slacking off in some areas.

Forza Horizon 5 is of course multi-platform and on PC. So whilst that brings its own difficulty in development it's scaled to the best of each platform exceptionally well.

I'm hoping this is equally the case with Halo Infinite but we will see.

Comment

Guess it could be down to priorities. Games at the front of the queue. Xbox have more time to prioritize such things coz they not concentrating on games at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                  After nearly two weeks with a PS5, owning a TV capable of such delights... it is really quite astonishing how behind Sony is in supporting standard technical features on their console.

Why are we a year into the PS5 in the wild and still no VRR support? I'd say Dolby Vision is more niche as you still have HDR10 to fall back on... and 1440p support even less.

That said I'm enjoying the PS5 but clearly they're slacking off in some areas.

Forza Horizon 5 is of course multi-platform and on PC. So whilst that brings its own difficulty in development it's scaled to the best of each platform exceptionally well.

I'm hoping this is equally the case with Halo Infinite but we will see.

They’ve been busy making actual games.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    No Lotus Esprit/Turbo again?! I'm oot!

207 Super 2000 is mine.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      They’ve been busy making actual games.
                      Come on dude, studios that make games are in no way related to the people who work on the console tech.

Comment

I think Mark Cerny was involved in making a game and a console (Knack and PS4/5).

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          I think Mark Cerny was involved in making a game and a console (Knack and PS4/5).
                          Does he also pump out dashboard updates on weekends?

Comment

Yeah defo.

Comment

1440p is an odd one. I don't know why it's not supported, it'd offer devs a nice middle ground.

Comment

What a top bloke... though tell him he's been slacking off for close to a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X