X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit double post.

Comment

That trailer still looks amazing but sadly it seems pretty much a lock that it's vapourware at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        That trailer still looks amazing but sadly it seems pretty much a lock that it's vapourware at this point
        Yeah though the developer still says it's coming but I think they're a one man team and so you'd imagine greatly impacted the last year or so...

I went looking at all other major Indies coming after reading about 12 minutes on Eurogamer and had completely forgotten about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
          Yeah though the developer still says it's coming but I think they're a one man team and so you'd imagine greatly impacted the last year or so...

I went looking at all other major Indies coming after reading about 12 minutes on Eurogamer and had completely forgotten about this one.
          This gens Fez maybe then? you never know it may turn up a few years down the line.

Comment

I checked the Wiki page and it seems like a lot of detemination is behind it given they still update the webpage as it being a current project. Seven years of development now and funding crashed two years ago on it too but it still says it's being worked on

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
              This gens Fez maybe then? you never know it may turn up a few years down the line.
              I need to play fez!

Comment

Don't hate me but I didn't like Fez. I picked it up cheap a year after it finally came out and got bored after an hour. I know people loved it but it left me cold.

Comment

Don't hate me but I didn't like Fez. I picked it up cheap a year after it finally came out and got bored after an hour. I know people loved it but it left me cold.
                  The music, the inventive puzzles, and the artstyle kept me with it till the end and well after! their where so many secrets to find in it too,

Games like, Shadow Complex, castle crashers, Braid, limbo, Bastion, Scott Pilgrim ect made me look forward to Wednesday as their was always something cool new and interesting to play on the 360, i miss the days of xbox live arcade, though you could say they seem quite good at getting Indie stuff onto gamepass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                    The music, the inventive puzzles, and the artstyle kept me with it till the end and well after! their where so many secrets to find in it too,

Games like, Shadow Complex, castle crashers, Braid, limbo, Bastion, Scott Pilgrim ect made me look forward to Wednesday as their was always something cool new and interesting to play on the 360, i miss the days of xbox live arcade, though you could say they seem quite good at getting Indie stuff onto gamepass.
                    Yeah big fan of Shadow Complex, Limbo, Inside etc... But for some reason Fez just fell flat for me...

Comment

Hey, this is me.

Comment

I didn't get Fez until very late in the life of the 360. Loved the first play through and liked the concept of the second, but couldn't be arsed to get more than half way.

Comment

I got bored one level in.

Comment

Glad I'm not alone... Lol.

I think my favourite indie game ever is probably inside. I literally sat and played through that in one sitting and thought about it for days after. The ending is just so memorable...

Comment

Inside and Limbo are definitely amazing.

Comment

Gravitron is one of my other faves

Comment

Working...
                                X