Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Series X just got delivered. Thanks to [MENTION=42]MartyG[/MENTION] for the stockinformer tip.

Packaging is very modern. Like graphic card boxes.

Comment

It's not nearly as big as I had expected

Comment

OMG it's silent. The future is now

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          OMG it's silent. The future is now
          Yep, that machine is so quiet, so small and yes, comes packaged like it's from the future. Microsoft got so much right with it.
          I love mine. Use it for gaming, YouTube 4k video, amazon prime and streaming video from the PC. The only thing I don't use it for is Web browsing. Now if the browser ran in 4K, then I'd probably browse on it too.

Comment

It is a superb piece of hardware. What are you playing first Charles?

Comment

Well he won’t be playing anything new will he 😁

Comment

Play your old games. Now! Quietly!

Comment

Nice one Charles.

Get something going that runs 4K or 1440 60 on your new OLED, it will blow your nuts off. I've been playing Wreckfest and Resi 8 recently on PS5 and I'm just routinely amazed by how good everything looks. I was previously playing plenty of Xbox One S on the same TV and the difference feels huge. To me the jump definitely feels bigger than the year 1 difference between PS3 and PS4.

Comment

I'm playing BluRay player while I wait for BF4 120FPS to download. HDR.... Black is BLACK!

Comment

OMG. It's silky. And the HDR in game is mental. I can see down corridors and stuff. The walls and posters. Wow

Comment

Welcome to Series X. Have to say if you have the means to play at 120fps then you'll be chuffed by how many games hit that now on the console. I also have the feeling the FPS boost team is nowhere near done with the backward compatibility stuff.

I'm pretty sure we will see more next month with E3

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          Yep, that machine is so quiet, so small and yes, comes packaged like it's from the future. Microsoft got so much right with it.
                          I love mine. Use it for gaming, YouTube 4k video, amazon prime and streaming video from the PC. The only thing I don't use it for is Web browsing. Now if the browser ran in 4K, then I'd probably browse on it too.
                          The new edge browser in beta on it now has full chromium and keyboard / mouse support.

It's coming...

Comment

OMG. It's silky. And the HDR in game is mental. I can see down corridors and stuff. The walls and posters. Wow
                            YOU CAN SEE DOWN CORRIDORS!!! I'm so jealous if only other systems let you see down corridors, god dam Microsoft with its exclusivity on seeing down corridors.

Comment

It's not nearly as big as I had expected
                              My wife said the same thing....

About the console.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X