Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A load of EA games just got FPS boost on Series S/X and they're the good ones.

Battlefield 4
    Battlefield 1
    Battlefield V

All up to 120fps.

It looks like the same for SW Battlefront 1 & 2 and Titanfall 1 & 2!

Mirrors Edge Catalyst and Sea of Solitude are boosted as well.

Comment

Dragon Quest Builder 2 coming to Game Pass (May 4th). Always wanted to try this and now I can!

Comment

A sequel to Crytek’s Ryse from 2013, Ryse 2, is supposedly in the works and, unlike the original, it could very well be a multiplatform game.

Rumour that Ryse 2 is in the works though unsurprisingly would be multi-platform

Comment

Edit-Wrong thread

Comment

WRC 9 is currently £3.19 on the Xbox store

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              https://wccftech.com/ryse-2-development-multiplatform/
              Rumour that Ryse 2 is in the works though unsurprisingly would be multi-platform
              Personally I would love this. Ryse had it's flaws but it was an absolute looker and still holds up well today.

Comment

In my head it'd be a really natural evolution when revisiting Ryse to essentially make it a PS4 God of War clone for the most part

Updates on the Xbox Division:

In a nutshell it seems the launch has meant XSX units being sold which is a big boost on the previous years when XBO sales were almost completely stagnant. This in turn is driving third party and Game Pass revenue:

Revenue was also up between 10-12% for Windows and Surface as well meaning Green is printing Green atm.

Comment

Midnight Club L.A. Is back up on the Xbox store. I’ve downloaded it to my Series X. Haven’t played this in years

Comment

I'd completely forgotten about this one but Second Extinction, or Left 4 Dead with Dinosaurs as I call it, is dropping into game pass later today as a game preview...

It looks fairly generic but could be a laugh in co-op.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                      Personally I would love this. Ryse had it's flaws but it was an absolute looker and still holds up well today.
                      My biggest issue was Ryse is it was all style and no substance they tried to hide the dragons lair style Gameplay by hiding the QTE nature of the combat by just turning characters different colors instead of showing the button prompt it's laughable. Guy glows blue, press the blue button, yay finishing move. guy glows yellow, press yellow yay finishing move, rinse repeat.

Pretty much the whole game you where killing the same 4 poor Scottish blokes over and over again thank god its campaign was only 6 hours long . saying all this i did enjoy the scale and style of it in the same way i enjoyed Road avenger on the MegaCD, all style no substance with loads of eye candy and flashy stuff going on around you like exploding ships and crumbling buildings falling down around you.

Also when it first came came out i managed to upset one of the Dev's by making fun of the game to his face not realizing who he was and he got very angry with me
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 28-04-2021, 10:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        My biggest issue was Ryse is it was all style and no substance they tried to hide the dragons lair style Gameplay by hiding the QTE nature of the combat by just turning characters different colors instead of showing the button prompt it's laughable. Guy glows blue, press the blue button, yay finishing move. guy glows yellow, press yellow yay finishing move, rinse repeat.

Pretty much the whole game you where killing the same 4 poor Scottish blokes over and over again thank god its campaign was only 6 hours long . saying all this i did enjoy the scale and style of it in the same way i enjoyed Road avenger on the MegaCD, all style no substance with loads of eye candy and flashy stuff going on around you like exploding ships and crumbling buildings falling down around you.

Also when it first came came out i managed to upset one of the Dev's by making fun of the game to his face not realizing who he was and he got very angry with me
                        Yep the combat needs a massive overhaul but I liked the setting, atmosphere and characters. The story was also good and didn't overstay it's welcome...

It's a bit of a rough diamond for me and games like Hellblade seem very similar but more rounded and diverse.

Comment

Microsoft will cut in half the amount of money it takes from PC game sales via the Microsoft Store, as of 1st August. T…

Microsoft are cutting their share of their own stores PC games sales down to 12% from 01 August in line with Epic Store and plan to retool the Windows Store

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-pc-game-sales

Microsoft are cutting their share of their own stores PC games sales down to 12% from 01 August in line with Epic Store and plan to retool the Windows Store
                            Damn that will knock Steam a fair bit...

Comment

Just shy of 100 games now supporting FPS boost.

Comment

Three new screenshots of Psychonauts 2

Comment

Working...
                                X