User Tag List

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 712
  1. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    https://wccftech.com/ryse-2-development-multiplatform/
    Rumour that Ryse 2 is in the works though unsurprisingly would be multi-platform
    Personally I would love this. Ryse had it's flaws but it was an absolute looker and still holds up well today.

  2. #682
    In my head it'd be a really natural evolution when revisiting Ryse to essentially make it a PS4 God of War clone for the most part


    Updates on the Xbox Division:




    In a nutshell it seems the launch has meant XSX units being sold which is a big boost on the previous years when XBO sales were almost completely stagnant. This in turn is driving third party and Game Pass revenue:





    Revenue was also up between 10-12% for Windows and Surface as well meaning Green is printing Green atm.

  3. #683
    Midnight Club L.A. Is back up on the Xbox store. I’ve downloaded it to my Series X. Haven’t played this in years

  4. #684
    I'd completely forgotten about this one but Second Extinction, or Left 4 Dead with Dinosaurs as I call it, is dropping into game pass later today as a game preview...

    It looks fairly generic but could be a laugh in co-op.

  5. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by nonny View Post
    Personally I would love this. Ryse had it's flaws but it was an absolute looker and still holds up well today.
    My biggest issue was Ryse is it was all style and no substance they tried to hide the dragons lair style Gameplay by hiding the QTE nature of the combat by just turning characters different colors instead of showing the button prompt it's laughable. Guy glows blue, press the blue button, yay finishing move. guy glows yellow, press yellow yay finishing move, rinse repeat.

    Pretty much the whole game you where killing the same 4 poor Scottish blokes over and over again thank god its campaign was only 6 hours long . saying all this i did enjoy the scale and style of it in the same way i enjoyed Road avenger on the MegaCD, all style no substance with loads of eye candy and flashy stuff going on around you like exploding ships and crumbling buildings falling down around you.

    Also when it first came came out i managed to upset one of the Dev's by making fun of the game to his face not realizing who he was and he got very angry with me
    Last edited by Lebowski; 28-04-2021 at 10:48 AM.

  6. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
    My biggest issue was Ryse is it was all style and no substance they tried to hide the dragons lair style Gameplay by hiding the QTE nature of the combat by just turning characters different colors instead of showing the button prompt it's laughable. Guy glows blue, press the blue button, yay finishing move. guy glows yellow, press yellow yay finishing move, rinse repeat.

    Pretty much the whole game you where killing the same 4 poor Scottish blokes over and over again thank god its campaign was only 6 hours long . saying all this i did enjoy the scale and style of it in the same way i enjoyed Road avenger on the MegaCD, all style no substance with loads of eye candy and flashy stuff going on around you like exploding ships and crumbling buildings falling down around you.

    Also when it first came came out i managed to upset one of the Dev's by making fun of the game to his face not realizing who he was and he got very angry with me
    Yep the combat needs a massive overhaul but I liked the setting, atmosphere and characters. The story was also good and didn't overstay it's welcome...

    It's a bit of a rough diamond for me and games like Hellblade seem very similar but more rounded and diverse.

  7. #687
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-pc-game-sales

    Microsoft are cutting their share of their own stores PC games sales down to 12% from 01 August in line with Epic Store and plan to retool the Windows Store

  8. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-pc-game-sales

    Microsoft are cutting their share of their own stores PC games sales down to 12% from 01 August in line with Epic Store and plan to retool the Windows Store
    Damn that will knock Steam a fair bit...

  9. #689

  10. #690
    Three new screenshots of Psychonauts 2







Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •