Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judgment was a weird one, there are some mechanics that slightly alter the way its plays and it felt... lighter to control? Otherwise it was barely any different than the rest of the series so the knocking it recieved never made much sense. To be honest I think a lot of it centred on elements of the multiplayer more than anything else but given the game wasn't Gears of War 4 it seemed like Judgment was dragged over the coals for things other spin-offs drew no criticism for. Played as a nice epilogue addition to the main trilogy it was perfectly fine, just nothing stand out.

A bit like how God of War: Ascension is utterly ignored by the world now, nothing wrong with it, it's just not as impactful as the main four entries.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Glad to hear it! Hopefully this next spurious complaint should be cut down by them in short order and that should be the end of it.
      Hope so mate as this is going beyond the realm of stupidity. Going to send all the emails and comms from her and state to PayPal I want an end to this. This has gone on since Christmas Eve and started with the “A” button not working on the controller then proceeded to the console jumping all over the place. Then she claimed the machine was never delivered, now she is claiming that it wasn’t her that made the transition. Feck wits everywhere I’m afraid

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
        Hope so mate as this is going beyond the realm of stupidity. Going to send all the emails and comms from her and state to PayPal I want an end to this. This has gone on since Christmas Eve and started with the “A” button not working on the controller then proceeded to the console jumping all over the place. Then she claimed the machine was never delivered, now she is claiming that it wasn’t her that made the transition. Feck wits everywhere I’m afraid
        Such a pain in the arse mate. Your story has really made me think if I ever get rid of a console, I'm just going to take it to CeX (or sell it on here). I'd happily accept less money to not have to deal with this nonsense.

Comment

Such a pain in the arse mate. Your story has really made me think if I ever get rid of a console, I'm just going to take it to CeX (or sell it on here). I'd happily accept less money to not have to deal with this nonsense.
          I'm waiting for the next excuse. Like it doesn't play PlayStation discs..m

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Judgment was a weird one, there are some mechanics that slightly alter the way its plays and it felt... lighter to control? Otherwise it was barely any different than the rest of the series so the knocking it recieved never made much sense. To be honest I think a lot of it centred on elements of the multiplayer more than anything else but given the game wasn't Gears of War 4 it seemed like Judgment was dragged over the coals for things other spin-offs drew no criticism for. Played as a nice epilogue addition to the main trilogy it was perfectly fine, just nothing stand out.

A bit like how God of War: Ascension is utterly ignored by the world now, nothing wrong with it, it's just not as impactful as the main four entries.
            Yeah it gets a bad rap in general for not doing too much wrong in my view. It added a death match mode which was fine, and the ability to drop off vertical platforms which was weird at first but made the level design more interesting.
            Last edited by nonny; 15-01-2021, 12:55.

Comment

My thoughts too. At least you know when you walk out of the door it's done and dusted.

Comment

Well just sent another message through PayPal resolution centre with all my correspondence from eBay and PayPal. Hoping this will be the last of things now.
                Now back to Bloodstained classic mode on the Series X:

Comment

2020 was a big year for Microsoft Flight Simulator. After a decade and a half away, Microsoft's partnership with French…

While stopping short of a confirmation, an xCloud streaming version of Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox One makes a lot of sense (as well as inviting some terrible puns about the power of the clouds, of course) - and when it comes to the confirmed console versions, it seems the intent is to keep the Microsoft Flight Simulator experience as intact as possible.

So I never thought of this, but what if the above scenario is a way to keep the old generation of consoles able to play newer unsupported game pass titles locally.

Got an Xbox One? Stream flight simulator in 1080p from the cloud.

Cloud is included in all game pass ultimate subscriptions and they're on about adding a native client to PC soon (I've got the test version). Wouldn't be a stretch to see this happening.

Comment

It woudl make a ton of sense, especially given even the Switch is dabbling with this kind of thing. It'd be arguable that it might be best to simply have the same version cloud run on Series S/X too, just stream the PC build with preset controls and then issues with dual builds over the next 10yrs isn't an issue as the game develops.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      It woudl make a ton of sense, especially given even the Switch is dabbling with this kind of thing. It'd be arguable that it might be best to simply have the same version cloud run on Series S/X too, just stream the PC build with preset controls and then issues with dual builds over the next 10yrs isn't an issue as the game develops.
                      Yeah I immediately thought of the Switch and how it's doing it. As I understand it the cloud server blades are being upgraded from One S to Series X spec over time so basically this is feasible and just run the Series X build...

Certainly something I never considered but it makes a tonne of sense.

Comment

Anyone know the answer to this:

Can I have two of the Storage Expansion Cards and simply hot swap them as I need?

Comment

You can, I have 2 and it works fine

Comment

I'm I right in thinking that they get pretty hot though? I'm not sure I'd want to be switching them out like ps2 memory cards.

Comment

The get warm - they will not burn your hands - that whole thing was Meme BS - you think Microsoft would open itself up to that kind of lawsuit in the US?
                              Last edited by MartyG; 16-01-2021, 13:32.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                                The get warm - they will not burn your hands - that whole thing was Meme BS - you think Microsoft would open itself up to that kind of lawsuit in the US?
                                So basically you can warm swap them... I'm surprised anyone bought two, fair play gware. I'll pick one up when the prices come down a little and I've got rewards points to cash in.

Comment

Working...
                                X