Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To make things worse I’ve got an external 1tb Firecuda SSD for older games. I blame Sony and me not getting a PS5, the first console since the PS1 that I haven’t got at launch. I tried but I failed.

Comment

2021 will be a fantastic year to be an Xbox fan. The Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S have launched, so we’re officially going full steam ahead into the next generation of gaming. Catch ya later, 2020! Of course, no matter the year, it’s always about the games. In 2021, creators around the world […]

A list of the games currently set to come to Xbox exclusively in 2021 though it's admittedly a literal take on that criteria as several aren't actually exclusive at all they just hit other systems outside of 2021

Comment

The Gunk and 12 Minutes are the only titles on that list that I'm interested in.

Comment

Had an email off PayPal tonight informing me that they have decided in my favour for the second time in a week.
          Hopefully this is the end of this ****e with the sale of my one x

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            The Gunk and 12 Minutes are the only titles on that list that I'm interested in.
            The Medium is looking good and I'm also interested in The Gunk and The Ascent but honestly I'm going to play every single one that hits game pass, which is most of them.

Flight Simulator is another I want to try though more out of curiosity than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
              Unbelievable I had an email off PayPal at 1238. At 1558 had two emails off PayPal that a new case has been opened against me that the buyer is now stating she made the transaction by mistake FFS getting beyond a joke
              On the plus side I've finished Hivebusters and really enjoyed the short campaign.
              Looking forward to the Medium now
              Honestly the person needs chucking off a bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                Honestly the person needs chucking off a bridge.
                Surely it's sorted now though. How many "excuses" can PayPal entertain in the process before it's closed permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                  Surely it's sorted now though. How many "excuses" can PayPal entertain in the process before it's closed permanently.
                  I'm hoping this is it now with two decisions in my favour.

Comment

Third time’s a charm for them

Comment

Eff me, I hope that’s the end of it for your sake Edd. What a pain!

Comment

I had bother before too, selling a console on eBay. Never again

Comment

You can ban people on eBay, after the ban they can’t see any of your listings ever again or message you. Least you can on a business account, I’ve never used a personal account but I imagine the option is there.

I’ve got hundreds on my ban list on my business for people that have tried this very thing, thats over a decade though.

Comment

Series X currently available at Argos for collection today just bought one

via the Argos app
                            Last edited by tyjay; 21-01-2021, 03:30.

Comment

Originally posted by tyjay View Post

via the Argos app
                              Welcome to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by tyjay View Post

via the Argos app
                                Not anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X