This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Yep, this. And there is a bit of a history now building of MS seeing what they can get away with. If there wasn't a backlash, I imagine they'd be pulling all sorts of nonsense and, really, I don't see anything that suggests they have the best interests of their customers at heart.
    Like charging £70 a game?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        I think its actually looking pretty good. Not sure its a game I would pick unless it was cheap but as it's coming to Game Pass I'm already pre-loaded and ready to give it a look.

Comment

reminds me of a bit of Heavy Rain and maybe a bit of Eternal Darkness. Same like, not sure if I'd pick this up for real, but I'll give it a go on Game Pass.

Comment

I was really looking forward to The Medium but its digital only! F that! Full price for something I don't own is not for me. Fingers crossed this will finally get a proper release.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
              I was really looking forward to The Medium but its digital only! F that! Full price for something I don't own is not for me. Fingers crossed this will finally get a proper release.
              Isn't it on GamePass? Subscribe for a month to play it?

Comment

The Microsoft Store has some Series S consoles in currently (limit of 1 per customer) https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/configure/942j774tp9jn

No Series X still tho :/

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Isn't it on GamePass? Subscribe for a month to play it?
                  Hmm, good idea. Just a cheap quick sub. Think I'll do that. Still annoyed this is digital only though. Its the first true series S / X exclusive and no Physical release? Surly being the first true next gen game should be celebrated?

Comment

Game Pass is soaring, Xbox hardware seems to have been revived from a near standing start at the end of the XBO's life too.

A major chunk of the surge in profits also came via the Working From Home drive around the world with Office, Azure, Surface, LinkedIn and Windows Commercial also seeing small to huge swings up in income generated.

Comment

I mean, it's to be expected that all of their revenue is up given the pandemic and office / gaming / services are popular... But still a great result.

Comment

Absolutely feckin tamping. PayPal has sided with the buyer after they went in my favour twice as did ebay. I'm done with ebay and PayPal after 18 years on ebay I'm done. No justice whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          Absolutely feckin tamping. PayPal has sided with the buyer after they went in my favour twice as did ebay. I'm done with ebay and PayPal after 18 years on ebay I'm done. No justice whatsoever
                          How far away is the buyer? Go get your goods.

Or, give me all her details and ill book a carrier in to pick it up and deliver back to you, legitimately, don’t let the thieving scum get away with it.
                          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 28-01-2021, 05:48.

Comment

Be as polite as possible to get your xbox back. It probably works perfectly fine

Comment

If you get it back and it does work I'll give you £100 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                                Be as polite as possible to get your xbox back. It probably works perfectly fine
                                PayPal has organised the return of the machine. It had better be working as it was in 100% working order.

Comment

Working...
                                X