Constantine II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constantine II

Constantine Peter Stormare had a brief but memorable role as Lucifer in the 2005 film “Constantine” based on the “Hellblazer” comics from DC. Recently the actor took to Instagram to confirm a sequel is in the works to the Keanu Reeves-starring adaptation. Talk began earlier this year that Warner Bros. and Bad Robot Productions were […]

Actor Peter Stormare has stated that a belated sequel to Reeves adaptation is in the works, Warners said to have begun looking at the project earlier this year. Presumably this has come about as a result of Reeves revived fortunes and the hype that will surround him when Matrix 4 launches.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    https://www.darkhorizons.com/quick-n...-stadia-chaos/
    Actor Peter Stormare has stated that a belated sequel to Reeves adaptation is in the works, Warners said to have begun looking at the project earlier this year. Presumably this has come about as a result of Reeves revived fortunes and the hype that will surround him when Matrix 4 launches.
    The problem with the first one is that it was keanu being keanu in a film not long after he was keanu in the Matrix sequels. It sounds like they are doing the same thing again.

Comment

I don't mind, I really liked the original! Even the game on OGXB was pretty entertaining.

I find this to be a pretty cool franchise, though I'm ashamed to say I've never read the comics.

Comment

Working...
      X