Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    as soon as it went into the window at £995
    I'm fairly sure that'll be £695 ... still a big 'ol mark up though.

Comment

Obviously, I'm glad I have one. But without more on the market, my concern is that it doesn't have any redundancy. If something breaks on it, I'm ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        I'm fairly sure that'll be £695 ... still a big 'ol mark up though.
        This was just after launch last November bare in mind, it went up at £995 and went instantly.

Comment

CEX are still paying £480 for a boxed disc version.

Tempting. Not because I want shot of mine but almost £500 would be helpful at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            Obviously, I'm glad I have one. But without more on the market, my concern is that it doesn't have any redundancy. If something breaks on it, I'm ****ed.
            Not really if it breaks within the first two years you send it off to Sony to be fixed, if it breaks after two years you pay sony to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              This was just after launch last November bare in mind, it went up at £995 and went instantly.
              Sorry dude, yeah, I missed that bit, you're absolutely right.

Comment

If stocks remain an issue I imagine the second hand market will be seeing Xmas inflation hit prices soon too

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                  Never touched Infamous, was it really that good? Not baiting here just honestly asking as I don't think it would be a series I'd bring up when discussing Sony's triple A output.

Good to see Sony reverse the decision and even drop the $10 upgrade fee for HFW... Yet in the same statement mention that fee will remain for GoW and GT when they release.

I mean it's good news but I can't help but feel they did the bare minimum here. Still feels to me like they're turning the screw on the pricing without much care.

Maybe the future of PS5 showcase will just be a static image saying "£80 games"...
                  I thought second son was like Spider-Man, only much better. Excellent game!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    I thought second son was like Spider-Man, only much better. Excellent game!
                    Fair to say it's got a bit of a cult following then... Bit like Days Gone etc...

Comment

Sony plows on in:

Knights of the Old Republic Remake only on PS

The legendary Knights of the Old Republic will be remade "from the ground up" and launched as a timed console exclusive…
                      Last edited by Neon Ignition; 09-09-2021, 20:48.

Comment

Not sure about the generic anime styling of the character but this looks nicer than I suspect it should.

Project Eve

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 09-09-2021, 21:07.

Comment

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands looks a bit... naff - 25 March 2022

Comment

Forspoken meanwhile looks nice - Spring 2022

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 09-09-2021, 20:48.

Comment

Rainbow Six Extraction still looks like dumb DLC for Siege - January 2022

Comment

Alan Wake Remastered - Definitely better, not sure I want a revisit again though

Comment

Working...
                                X