Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I really enjoyed that.
    Probably the most exciting announcement show in ages and how bloody nice was it to have some surprises?
    Internet falls over itself to leak news, so it was nice to go "oooh!" several times during the show.

I'll be honest, there's still nothing to make me buy a PS5 yet (if I could find one!) but it's good to know a few more games are trickling through!

Project Eve looked good, but she was a bit embarrassing with the crotch shots and sideboob.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      Ok digital foundry calm down

To be serious though at this point who cares its GT5 its the same lazy regurgitated **** Rockstar have been pedaling for the last 10 years, a game tats spanned 3 console generations now, i really don't get how they are still able to sell it over and over and people still buy it are their people out their with it on PS3 PS4 and now PS5.
      When you go look at the mod scene on PC and then look at this it's an absolute phone in by Rockstar. They could have done wonders with this and it basically looks like the same game with slightly improved lighting.

Rockstar could have given us something meaty like a RDR remaster and RDR2 next gen upgrade but this is just cash cow shovelled crap.

Comment

It's so lazy that it's even dropped the Enhanced and Expanded monikoring, looks hardly any different and still misses its release by four months
        The laugh is as well that it's so similar to the PS4 version and you can play it and GTA Online on PS5 right now so there's still really no incentive to get it even if you still love GTA5.

I'm assuming RDR2 hasn't had the same push as even though it's been a huge hit it feels like it's clear they aren't going to be able to recreate the same long term buzz about RDRO so sticking with GTAO to ride out till GTAO2 seems the bet they're taking.

Comment

Apart from Rockstars copy & paste what an excellent show, really didn’t expect all the surprises and gets you all excited again for the next year or so.

Comment

Top PC
            Bottom PS5

Reaction continues to roll poorly, hopefully a sign of how easy it is to ruin the goodwill of an over milked audience

Comment

I like how someone had GTA running on a seriesS and had near seemless character switching already.

Comment

Much tidier haircuts on the PS5 version.

Comment

Thinking about the Wolverine game, it's going to have to be a bit more mature. Kicking baddies in the face as Spiderman is one thing, put putting your claws through someone back is another.
                  Plus Wolverine regularly gets pretty messed up; ripped in half and stuff.
                  Might be an opportunity for them to push it a bit more.

Comment

Its going to have to have blood and gore thats for sure, along with decapitations. Otherwise the action will just look daft.

Comment

There's apparently a few Hulk references in the bar in that Wolverine trailer... Agree they're going to have to make this one a lot more mature.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        Much tidier haircuts on the PS5 version.
                        Extra details on the counter too - bottles and such.

Comment

Insomniac confirmed that the Spiderman 2 trailer is running 100% real time on the ps5. Not a cgi trailer.

Comment

Gamerant article here Surely this isn’t still a big deal in 2021 is it? Disconnect me if old. Searched and didn’t find anything

Gran Turismo 7's single player campaign mode mandates an internet connection

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              https://www.resetera.com/threads/gra...ection.485359/
                              Gran Turismo 7's single player campaign mode mandates an internet connection
                              GT Sport is the same. You don't 'need' an Internet connection to play, it just complains and says it won't upload your saves or results to the cloud.
                              People are thinking it's going to crap out of a race midway if your connection drops. Not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                GT Sport is the same. You don't 'need' an Internet connection to play, it just complains and says it won't upload your saves or results to the cloud.
                                People are thinking it's going to crap out of a race midway if your connection drops. Not true.
                                Can you play the single player content offline in GT Sport?

Comment

Working...
                                X