X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-new-abilities
    New abilities shown in Horizon II: Forbidden West
    Sounds good. I get the feeling the writer isn't keen on it, starts and ends the article with a jab.

Comment

Returnal 2.0 update adds a suspend feature so you can quit the game and come back, wont work in fps segments, bosses or mid combat, along with a photo mode.
      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 26-10-2021, 15:23.

Comment

Now I'm getting tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pla...ign=2021-10-26
          Buy PSN Credit via Shopto and you can currently buy 12 months of PSNow for £22.85
          Unfortunately if you have an active sub, you will not be able to top up with 12 months for £25 as you simply cannot buy it. Sucks to be an active supporter.

Comment

Stock in this morning at Argos and Amazon guys...

Comment

Yep as per usual with everything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                Stock in this morning at Argos and Amazon guys...
                Went instantly. At this point the bots need to be stopped as I don’t know anyone bar myself that wants one and can actually get one, these are people actively looking as well.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Went instantly. At this point the bots need to be stopped as I don’t know anyone bar myself that wants one and can actually get one, these are people actively looking as well.
                  I think the Amazon offer was prime only. Your best bet is Argos as they are only selling a small amount via online and the rest is in-store so maybe get down your local and see if they have any?

I just managed to buy one on Argos this morning and I also bought one last week when they had stock but passed it on to my cousin for Christmas.

Comment

I’ll let them know the stores are getting physical stock in the store itself. Sony seem to be putting a ticket system in place soon as well to buy direct and que up for one.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      I’ll let them know the stores are getting physical stock in the store itself. Sony seem to be putting a ticket system in place soon as well to buy direct and que up for one.
                      Saw that but thought it was US only?

Comment

Ah may of been, I didn’t see that point
                        in the particular article, wouldn’t surprise me, not like anyone buys consoles in Europe or anything.

Comment

Should have done something like that ages ago - Microsoft too. It doesn't do either of them any good to have units sitting with scalpers - unlike with the GPU/CPU which AMD/NVIDIA doesn't really care who it goes to as they've already taken their cut, getting consoles into the hands of people who actually want to game on them is important; using Xbox Live / PSN as a guage of selling to an active customer has got to be a better way of handling things, even if it's just a percentage of available stock.

Comment

I think MS did roll out a ticketing system to pre-order direct from them but you have to be part of the insider program.

So not perfect but something at least and as that is tied to a gamertag it prevents scalpers.

Sony is doing similar now but seems it's US only at present.

Comment

Working...
                            X