No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may require a little investment of time and money but it's in the best interests of Sony and MS to get the consoles into the hands of the fans who really want them. Sitting with scalpers and on the shelves of CEX they are making zero software sales.

Comment

Yep. Just do it through the psn, ms stores. Ms are already selling all their hardware directly through the xbox, just set up a pre order ticket system on it, same for Sony, can’t be that hard surely.

Comment

November PS Plus line up rumoured to be:

-Kingdom of Amalur: Re-reckoning
        -Knockout City
        -Fist Class Trouble
        -The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners

Rumours are some regions will get Sexy Brutale instead of Kingdom and there are 2 more VR games to be announced too. Outside the VR offerings it's another decline for me this month

Comment

Knockout City is actually good fun.

I enjoyed playing that a few months back in GP, surprisingly deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            https://www.techradar.com/news/ps-pl...onus-psvr-game
            November PS Plus line up rumoured to be:

-Kingdom of Amalur: Re-reckoning
            -Knockout City
            -Fist Class Trouble
            -The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners

Rumours are some regions will get Sexy Brutale instead of Kingdom and there are 2 more VR games to be announced too. Outside the VR offerings it's another decline for me this month
            i'll be super happy if The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners is on this months games, nearly picked this up lots of times, its supposed to be excellent. Other three not so sure about, Knockout City looks like a game crying out for a free to play model so maybe being on plus will bring it to a new audience like Rocket League did before.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
              Unfortunately if you have an active sub, you will not be able to top up with 12 months for £25 as you simply cannot buy it. Sucks to be an active supporter.
              Wait what, purchase just went through for me and sub runs out in November. What happens?

Comment

You can't buy the 12 month PS Now sub if you already have an active sub because as far as the store is concerned, you've already bought it so there's no option to purchase, you get this:

How did you work around it?

Comment

I'd like to know that too as Sony don't allow stacking on that.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                    You can't buy the 12 month PS Now sub if you already have an active sub because as far as the store is concerned, you've already bought it so there's no option to purchase, you get this:

How did you work around it?
                    its for new subs and as a non subscriber even at that price I'm finding myself hard pressed to see the value in its current selection.

Comment

Apple music now on PS5.

Subscribers can access a catalog of 90 million songs, playlists from their own library, and curated gaming playlists.

Also 6 months of apple TV free when you download the Apple TV app.

Comment

Surprise but a good move i think.

Comment

Just over 2 hours to go:

Comment

Let It Die getting another go - pass

Comment

OFK - pass

Comment

Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach - Rough

Comment

Working...
                                X