Good morning everyone, and good luck

Comment

My new PS5 games

AC Valhalla
      Fifa 21
      Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Comment

AC Valhalla is stonking.

I'm about 15 hours in now on Series X and it's shaping up as best in series. Yes even surpassing AC2 (for me).

If you're picking gender my advice is go with what the Animus decides or go male Eivor. The female voice acting just isn't quite as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          Good morning everyone, and good luck
          Yes, to all about to game we salute you... Hope everything goes smoothly. Enjoy!

Comment

I picked up Assassins Creed Odyssey today as it was on sale. I get it home and it has two discs. One for Odyssey...and one for Valhalla.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
              I picked up Assassins Creed Odyssey today as it was on sale. I get it home and it has two discs. One for Odyssey...and one for Valhalla.
              ???? How could that possibly happen?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                Yes, to all about to game we salute you... Hope everything goes smoothly. Enjoy!
                It's out tomorrow you crazy people.
                I was really hoping Amazon delivered early, but my order now says Arriving Tomorrow by 10pm. Knowing my luck it'll be exactly 10pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  It's out tomorrow you crazy people.
                  I was really hoping Amazon delivered early, but my order now says Arriving Tomorrow by 10pm. Knowing my luck it'll be exactly 10pm.
                  Exactly the same here. I had the same thing last week with the DualSense - last Wednesday the status changed to 'arriving tomorrow by 10pm. It then showed as shipped later in the day, but the shipping email didn't come until quite late Wednesday evening. The DualSense then arrived (along with Spiderman MM and Assassins Creed) at about 1PM on Thursday.

I'll take that tomorrow, even if I'd prefer Amazon to knock at the door at 7am to put me out of my misery.

Comment

My Smyths digi console has shipped!

Haha, this passed week has dragged even if we've already had the Xbox Series's's's, it feels like everywhere else has had the PS5 for aaaages.

For now I just want Astro's Playroom, Spider-man and to get back to my PS4 library

Comment

DPD still havent received my system. Smyths best get their skates on!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        But how?

A mate from work just received his PS5 from Amazon 5 minutes ago... so some went out early. Lucky git.

Comment

Happy PS5 Eve everyone I’m so excited about the PS5 tomorrow, I’m glad I waited for the PS5 over the Series X but boy it’s been a long week waiting lol. I don’t know why but I’m so much more hyped for PS5 than I was for PS4. Its probably due to the fact that’s it’s been such a god awful year, the PS5 has been something to constantly look forward too.

Comment

5 Cool Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know Your PS5 Can Do

Watch Your Friends Play as You Play
                            Preset Game Difficulty/ Subtitles/ Inverted Controls Settings
                            Customize the PS5 Command Center
                            Be Protected from Spoilers!
                            Capture Epic Trophy Moments in Video

Comment

Got to say this is quite brilliant, Sony have replaced Oxford Circus tube station signs with PlayStation shapes.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                I ordered online. It wasn't inshore at my local all purpose store. They sent it from a small, hick town.

Comment

Working...
                                X