No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghosts of Tsushima is a good example of this, full 4k & 60fps transforms the combat and movement compared to it running on PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Ghosts of Tsushima is a good example of this, full 4k & 60fps transforms the combat and movement compared to it running on PS4.
      That's on my radar not sure if i can jump into another open world game off the back of Immortals and Spider man but it dose look rather special and tonally very different.

Comment

Honestly it is another open world game, but its quality shines through every pixel, plays well, sounds good, story is solid, not to mention its probably the most beautiful game made so far. Took me 60hrs doing more or less everything so its a serious time investment.

9/10 for me.

I would do some small games first before starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
          That's on my radar not sure if i can jump into another open world game off the back of Immortals and Spider man but it dose look rather special and tonally very different.
          I can second this as Ghosts is brilliant. Was really addicted to it and made a point of doing most of the map. To play it in 4K 60 makes it even more sublime

Comment

Supply shortages for PC components, Xbox Series S/X and PlayStation 5 will continue into second half 2021

Comment

Comment

April 30th is my birthday so that's worked out rather nicely.

Comment

Useful website highlighting which ps4 games run better on the PS5.

Find backwards compatible PS4 games for PlayStation 5 (PS5) including performance, resolution and frame rate data

Comment

Game has charging stations in stock. Just ordered one

Comment

Headsets in stock at Currys/PC World https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/gaming...pper+Deals+Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        Headsets in stock at Currys/PC World https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/gaming...pper+Deals+Ltd
                        Use code FNDDGAME to get £5 off and free delivery.

Comment

New PlayStation Indie called "The Pedestrian" dropped yesterday.

Light puzzle solving mixed with 2D platforming as you control the stickman /woman you see on roadsigns / toilet doors etc to get from one end of the multi-screened stages to the other.

It's nicely paced with a relaxing soundtrack. £12.99 gets you the PS4 and PS5 versions.

Comment

I’ve run out of USB ports (now the VR & camera are set up) ... so my question is: can the DualSense be charged connected to any console?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              I’ve run out of USB ports (now the VR & camera are set up) ... so my question is: can the DualSense be charged connected to any console?
                              I charge mine via my PC since I use it there a lot. Other consoles should be fine although they may have to be turned on.

Comment

Cheers [MENTION=6808]Cepp[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X