• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't formatting wipe everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
      Won't formatting wipe everything?
      Yup. You can't take a drive out of one PS4 and plug it straight into another one so I don't see why it isn't the same for taking it from inside a PS4 to use on a PS5.

Comment

Christ. So I need to transfer the 2TB of data some place, format the drive, then transfer the data back over. What a joyless chore!

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
          Christ. So I need to transfer the 2TB of data some place, format the drive, then transfer the data back over. What a joyless chore!
          Your not going to be able to copy the data back again. You’ll need to start over. Unfortunately.

Comment

Comment

I thought the update was supposed to enable more organising of the home page and game tiles? Didn’t see any new options when firing it up last night?

Comment

Who enjoys games like Returnal. I hate the sci fi grimdark vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by dazza_cole View Post
                  I thought the update was supposed to enable more organising of the home page and game tiles? Didn’t see any new options when firing it up last night?
                  You can hide games in the collection section, thats it.

Comment

PlayStation soon-not-to-be-exclusive Days Gone launches for PC on 18th May, and a new trailer has shown off how it look…

Trailer showcasing the PC version of Day's Gone

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      You can hide games in the collection section, thats it.
                      Thanks.......why the hell they can’t integrate folders like they’ve had on the PS4 dash forever is beyond me....

Comment

Has the disk spinning up been fixed yet? I hear the latest update has reduced it, but I can't say I've seen much difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                          Has the disk spinning up been fixed yet? I hear the latest update has reduced it, but I can't say I've seen much difference.
                          Appears to be reduced for a few, same for most. Extremely annoying still.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            Who enjoys games like Returnal. I hate the sci fi grimdark vibe.
                            Lots of people like the ascetic, was Dead Space popular? are people clambering over themselves for decent Alien games? i cant wait i think it looks awesome and HOUSEMARQUE have good pedigree with making fun shooters.

Comment

When Returnal first showed I was hoping it would be something cool and different, but it's just another 3rd person splatter fest bullet sponge game from what I've seen. Looks like Anthem and Gear of War.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                Just give it another year or two, at the rate Activision are going with their install footprints future Call of Duty games will need to include the 1TB Expansion as a pack in
                                Knowing Activision that's not just a dev concern; that's actual strategy.

Comment

Working...
                                X