No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I remember that clearly too ever since the series made its shift. Atm I only really find the breakdowns interesting to see where the limits lie. Having those resolution drops to maintain imagery in Performance RT mode is expected though 4K to 1080p at times errs on too severe not to notice. I'm still dabbling with each tk decide on what I prefer to stick with but as a veey early gen game it both shows a taste of what's possible but also how limited the 60fps dream is going to be in reality.

Comment

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]. I remember that discussion about the PS4 remake as I thought it was 60fps as it was so smooth, however it wasn’t (is now on ps5) but wasn’t at the time.

Comment

Godfall is being ported and released to PS4

Comment

Can’t blame them as it can’t of done very well, i for one forgot it even came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Godfall is being ported and released to PS4
            This was a piece of crap right? I assume it sold really poorly on PS5 as a result.

Comment

I was looking at those new coloured controllers and I can't believe Sony has the audacity to charge the same price as the seriesX controller.
              Everyone knows triggers should just have springs and the controller itself should only have a clean motorised vibration.
              Sony are trying to pull a fast one with a touchpad and **** all on it.

Also who wants a black controller??

Comment

53 minute video of Kena gameplay uploaded to YouTube . Hoping they’ve time to finesse it before release , seems quite choppy in places and not as pretty as I had hoped

Comment

I know there only a small team but that performance is just completely unacceptable, its like 25fps there. Hard pass. 60 or no sale people.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                    This was a piece of crap right? I assume it sold really poorly on PS5 as a result.
                    Yeah it was supposed to be this hardcore 3rd person combat game but they didn't quite nail the basics, the combat is super janky with poor signposting of where your getting attacked from. add in enemy's that stun lock you and knock you down constantly and damage sponge boss battles and you have all the makings of a terrible game. i doubt the dev's have fixed any of these issues for this dlc/ps4 rerelease.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                      53 minute video of Kena gameplay uploaded to YouTube . Hoping they’ve time to finesse it before release , seems quite choppy in places and not as pretty as I had hoped

https://youtu.be/BCBheDkQQb8
                      I wouldn't read too much into anything from that video, which is stuck at 720p and the compression is awful
                      It may be they have crappy capturing hardware, that resolution is going to be smudging a load of detail out at the stuttering might be down to the capture.

There is 4K60 gameplay here
                      Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS5) 4K 60FPS GameplayKena: Bridge of Spirits is an upcoming action-adventure game developed and published by Ember Lab. The story f...

Comment

I assume it was an early build. She seemed to be missing some animations, like when she turned on the spot she just kind of rotated.
                        The 4k video is much better. I'll hang fire until I see some reviews but it's still a looker.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post

That looks miles better.

Comment

I’m still holding out for a physical release for it

Comment

Starts with S ends in L...

*Shrugs*

Comment

Beta program for PS5. This is great to see really... It's been a really positive thing on Xbox for a long time, allowing the community to test and give feedback on new features before they hit. Hopefully Sony can put it to good use in a similar way.

Comment

Working...
                                X