X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...modern-warfare

What's the definition of stupid?

Ask Activision as they warn that Modern Warfare, Cold War and Warzone are now collectively too big to fit on a 500GB PS4
    It must have some phenomenally poor asset management. I don't believe for a second that this game has so much going on that it requires 100+gb.

Comment

And somehow they managed to make it even worse, not better. Serious issue for PS5 owners as well.

Solution: delete the entire game.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        And somehow they managed to make it even worse, not better. Serious issue for PS5 owners as well.

Solution: delete the entire game.
        I'm enjoying cold war multiplayer and zombies but I've deleted everything else. Even so it's the biggest capacity hog out there... A massive issue for PS5 and even more so for Series S (though assets aren't as big as Series X)...

Just poor all round from Activision basically.

Comment

When Destruction All-Stars switches to being a paid title Sony has revised the price down to $20

Comment

Reports that Sony is shutting down Sony Japan Studios and will roll many of its staff into ASOBI and localisation teams.

Comment

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...-japan-studio/
              Reports that Sony is shutting down Sony Japan Studios and will roll many of its staff into ASOBI and localisation teams.
              Really odd move considering the pedigree of Japan Studio and their need for continued development of exclusives for the brand.

Sad days.

Comment

I don't know. The majority of their games were collaborations with smaller studios.

Yes, they released some great games as a sole developer (Ape Escape, Puppeteer, The Last Guy, Loco Rico, Do - Devil Dice) but the real bangers (Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Everybody's Golf) were with others.

Let's see what Asobi can bring to the table.

Comment

****, I need a PS5 now. Yuffie!!!

Comment

Really enjoyed FF7R but no interest in a revisit for a nugget of DLC. The whole State of Play was a swing and a miss.

Comment

I still like the look of Deathloop but everything else in that was a bit boring.

Comment

Mmm tonight’s reveal has made my mind up to wait and see what PSVR2 brings to the gaming world before buying a PS5. This generation is not getting off to a good start for Sony or MS really.

Was Sony Japan Studios the developers of Astro Bot VR? That’s talent Sony should not be letting go.

Comment

Really enjoyed FF7R but no interest in a revisit for a nugget of DLC. The whole State of Play was a swing and a miss.
                          Hopefully the DLC can be played as a stand-alone chapter, rather than having to start a new game. Sign me up if so!

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                            Mmm tonight’s reveal has made my mind up to wait and see what PSVR2 brings to the gaming world before buying a PS5. This generation is not getting off to a good start for Sony or MS really.

Was Sony Japan Studios the developers of Astro Bot VR? That’s talent Sony should not be letting go.
                            No, that’s Asobi, who appear to be taking over as their main Japanese dev.

And yeah, a dull State of Play! Just a load of stuff we’ve seen before, none of which I’m finding hugely inspiring. I do want to play Deathloop and will certainly play FF7, but it wasn’t exactly a thriller.
                            Last edited by wakka; 25-02-2021, 23:36.

Comment

Will get the FF7 PS5 version for sure.

Was expecting LoU2 PS5 patch, remaster to be honest as a sweetner, disappointed.

Otherwise nothing we haven’t seen before unfortunately which is a shame.

Comment

What the hell was the point in that State of play? I guess everything is pushed back to 2022.

Edit: I still think Kena looks great and that SIFU looked like good button mashing fun.
                                Last edited by Cassius_Smoke; 26-02-2021, 07:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X