Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
    I googled this a while ago because DMC5 Special Edition was taking ages to install. I found out that when you install a PS5 game it grabs the patch at the same time and merges them together and it takes aaaaaages. However, if you install the game without being connected to the internet, it can't grab the patch and installs much, much quicker. If you connect to the internet after installing to get the patch, the download speed for the patch is much faster because it is running the normal patching process, not patching during the install.
    Cheers for the info as I spent my free time waiting for it to download. By time It finally finished, I was on my way to work

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      If people just stop reading Era these rumours go away, just made up nonsense on there from attention seekers. They take the slightest bit of info and whip it into something else entirely to suit themselves in 5 seconds flat.
      Some poor indie developer is going to show their game and get absolutely mauled by the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        Some poor indie developer is going to show their game and get absolutely mauled by the Internet.
        I don’t understand?

Comment

I don’t understand?
          Well everyone is expecting a Silent Hill with Kojimas name on it. If it turns out to be just a horror indie game sections of the Internet will lose their ****. Like you said, it's been whipped into a froth.

Comment

Well everyone is expecting a Silent Hill with Kojimas name on it. If it turns out to be just a horror indie game sections of the Internet will lose their ****. Like you said, it's been whipped into a froth.
            Oooh ok, gotcha. Well maybe don’t make stuff up then, Era, were all looking at you.

Why are they expecting Silent Hill to make a glorious come back anyway? Not like the series was selling 10m a version anyway, i mean ot had its fans but it was hardly the most popular game ever made.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-06-2021, 08:55.

Comment

Oooh ok, gotcha. Well maybe don’t make stuff up then, Era, were all looking at you.

Why are they expecting Silent Hill to make a glorious come back anyway? Not like the series was selling 10m a version anyway, i mean ot had its fans but it was hardly the most popular game ever made.
              PT/Silent Hills put it back on the map I guess. People love the PT demo. And maybe there is a gap for a good psychological horror. It'd probably sell loads if it came back after this long.

Comment

The bluebox man himself has spoken and addressed the bull****. Poor guy.

Comment

But could it all be a ruse to put us of the scent its easy to get a guy from the Netherlands, hell i can get a guy form the Netherlands to make a vid if you like! this is another part of the ARG Look at the clues in this, he's in a small room, Silent hill the room 2 confirmed.

Comment

I already knew the black DualSense was an unpleasant design but I caved and picked up the sexy looking red one thinking I might swap it out for the white one. Well, to be honest I'm kinda thinking it's pretty ugly too.

Turns out, in person it's a very matte dull looking wine red/burgandy shade of red which just looks dank with the matte black parts. I'm going to compare it directly with the white one later and see how I feel but on first impressions the standard white PS5 controller is a million miles away the best existing design.

Comment

Sony expects PS5 to achieve the highest shipment figures in the history of the brand during FY22. The system is anticipated to sell 45m units by the time its just 2.5 years old

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        https://www.jiji.com/jc/article?k=2021062200650&g=eco
                        Sony expects PS5 to achieve the highest shipment figures in the history of the brand during FY22. The system is anticipated to sell 45m units by the time its just 2.5 years old
                        First they have to MAKE 45m PS5s.

Comment

Changed my colour of my PS5

Comment

The bluebox man himself has spoken and addressed the bull****. Poor guy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBGameStu...36151991947269
                            That's a CG model rendered in Unreal Engine 5!!!

Silent Hill is real!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                              Changed my colour of my PS5

https://i.imgur.com/JFjlvEF.jpg
                              Looks awesome 🙂

Comment

Looks class that [MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X