Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    Game have just got stock of the official ones, it seems!

https://www.game.co.uk/en/m/dualsens...FXjexN_FzmW3eQ
    Out of stock

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
      Out of stock
      F sake. Someone needs to do something about these bots buying up everything instantly.

The best for me about the DuelSense is that i have 2 usb sockets on every wall socket in my house, controller has a lockout on it stops anything not recognised from charging it.
      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 14-01-2021, 08:58.

Comment

This bots buying PS5s business is not how I thought Judgement Day would go down.

Comment

Charging cradle in stock at Smyths with FREE delivery:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...ation/p/191999

Comment

Nice one ted managed to grab one somehow 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              F sake. Someone needs to do something about these bots buying up everything instantly.

The best for me about the DuelSense is that i have 2 usb sockets on every wall socket in my house, controller has a lockout on it stops anything not recognised from charging it.
              That's weird - I always charge mine off an old phone charger. I have an LG Android one knocking about that I use, or I use an iPhone one. Have you tried plugging it into one of those instead? Might work. Still annoying that it doesn't work in your built-in USB sockets though.

EDIT: Ignore me, just saw that you got an official charging cradle now anyway!

Comment

I did get one but even still, i designed the house around gaming and having sockets literally everywhere i could think of needing them, plus all with usb, as the house was a total rewire job when we moved in, so I thought why not. For them not to work on modern controllers is a kick in the pants, DuelSense, switch pro (not tested a SeriesS/X controller yet) all don’t work off the usb wall sockets, every other device is absolutely fine.
                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 14-01-2021, 15:19.

Comment

A look at the combat in Returnal

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    Getting a risk of rain 2 vibe off that...

Comment

Dualsense charging stations £24.99 in stock.

Comment

Why are people so desperate for these charging stations?!

I don't remember them ever being an especially popular product for other consoles. They're useful and they're pretty well priced for a first party accessory, but still. They're not essential. Amazing that they keep selling out so quickly.

Comment

Simply Games have preorders available for a PS5 bundle, dispatching tomorrow - https://www.simplygames.com/p/playst...arter-pack-ps5

£680, with an extra controller, Cyberpunk and some other stuff. I managed to get one, but will probably just sell most of the extra stuff...

Comment

... I'd start by selling Cyberpunk...

Comment

Hehe, we'll see

Comment

So apparently scalpers got 2000 units of the new allocation Game Digital got, Game are saying that they will rectify this which i seriously doubt Mike Ashley couldn't give two ****s who buys form his company's as long as people are buying.

Comment

Working...
                                X