Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Amazon UK, Amazon Italy and Amazon Spain have confirmed that they will have some stock of Playstation 5 units available to order on launch day

I’ve just had my confirmation email (finally) that my PS5 is ready for dispatch.

Yay for Thursday (fingers crossed).

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...on-launch-day/
      Amazon UK, Amazon Italy and Amazon Spain have confirmed that they will have some stock of Playstation 5 units available to order on launch day
      This is good, it means people can potentially get a unit for Christmas...

Comment

Game messing with me still re my ps5 pre-order, got a msg at 10pm last night to provide my order details and they would look at it then silence, their twitter help page is a mess, https://twitter.com/GAMEHelps/with_replies

Loads of people in the same boat as me but they seems to be a real scatter gun approach to who and how they reply, you would think they would prioritize customers that have time sensitive issues but it seems their just as likely to reply to someone asking about missing reward points as they are to someone with a pre-order issue.

i wonder what was wrong with telephone support or actual time scales its the unknown that is annoying me id rather sit in a queue for an hour than wait a week for a reply from one of the many channels they seem to man.

Comment

A system update rolled out for PS5 today offering stability so with any luck when we get ours, problems should be reduced a bit.

Comment

Very kind of America to stress test it for us like that.

Comment

I've had TLOUP2 arrive today and finally the Pulse 3D Headset so it's literally just the system itself now. Zero movement on DPD saying it has it in hand though so far

Comment

Just orderd my PS5 games

Miles Morales
                Demon Souls
                CoD Cold at War
                Assassins Creed Valhalla

Got them all from Argos, wife gets 6% off so saved £15 plus i also got about £10 in Nectar points. Collect this afternoon

Comment

My brother has just received a dispatch email from Very but nothing from Game for me yet

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                    My brother has just received a dispatch email from Very but nothing from Game for me yet
                    My mate got the same from Very, shipped. Me from Game nothing as yet, just the packing confirmation & payment taken last Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                      When they fail to take payment you can learn about their terrible support system where tickets go unanswered, (5 days and counting now) or the Camaraderie of the [MENTION=6236]Game[/MENTION]-helps Twiiter page where you and countless others fail to work out that their isn't anyone actually manning it, maybe you could try web chat? nope No luck it hasn't been turned on once this year its just constantly set to we are away. Phones maybe nope they don't do that anymore.

Make sure your bank are expecting payment because it they don't let it go through first time they wont be trying again despite what they say, your order will drop of the system and you will get an order canceled email.
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 17-11-2020, 16:04.

Comment

Has anybody on here pre-ordered their PS5 from Box.co.uk?

I've been trying to pay the balance on my PS5 Pre-Order for over 3 hours now, after clicking "Confirm & Pay" I get a few spinning dots for 5 seconds & then nothing. Their email to me explains I have until 5pm to do this. Live Chat just said dont worry it will go through eventually. Is this a Mickey Mouse Operation?

Comment

Obsessively checking my amazon order status. Its got to change to dispatched soon right... RIGHT??

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
                            Has anybody on here pre-ordered their PS5 from Box.co.uk?

I've been trying to pay the balance on my PS5 Pre-Order for over 3 hours now, after clicking "Confirm & Pay" I get a few spinning dots for 5 seconds & then nothing. Their email to me explains I have until 5pm to do this. Live Chat just said dont worry it will go through eventually. Is this a Mickey Mouse Operation?
                            I ordered a pc from box.co.uk, would never deal with them again, ever.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X