No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same as everyone else really. I found myself sending a message to my mate which simply read "I love my PS5".

The controller in terms in comfort in my hands is perfect.

I have a lovely handful of next gen games to play. So happy.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      I really don’t understand how they are able to game the system so easily. Are they launching a dos attack at the same time to enable the bots to clean up the stock?
      Absolutely disgusting how many PS5 are on ebay and facebook right now. I am not sure how you solve this though besides have supply ready to meet demand and keep a steady flow of units coming through.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
        Absolutely disgusting how many PS5 are on ebay and facebook right now. I am not sure how you solve this though besides have supply ready to meet demand and keep a steady flow of units coming through.
        There is supposedly a drop coming early December and one coming late December (the 5th and the 15th) their is no official confirmation from Sony on this made to the public but multiple retailers have taken second waves of orders for these dates so its pretty likely Sony advised them that these where the dates to expect the next batch of stock.

There is also a lot of unsold units on eBay and Facebook and a lot of relisted units. The 800+ priced ones don't seem to selling and the ones that have reached silly money are most likely people messing with sellers.

We where discussing a way to make sure units got into gamer hands the other night and we got to talking about what if Sony had offered Preorders to Playstaion Plus users first they would probably still be units resold but at least a lot more would have got into actual PlayStation users hands.
        Last edited by Lebowski; 23-11-2020, 15:39.

Comment

After trying out Astro Bot on a demo pod I was completely sold. Managed to find someone reselling for only $150 above rrp. Snapped it up quick as I could, and whilst pissed at myself for feeding the scalping machine, the sheer joy I’ve spent with the machine in the last day makes it feel like a bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by dazza_cole View Post
            After trying out Astro Bot on a demo pod I was completely sold. Managed to find someone reselling for only $150 above rrp. Snapped it up quick as I could, and whilst pissed at myself for feeding the scalping machine, the sheer joy I’ve spent with the machine in the last day makes it feel like a bargain!
            I’m not even mad.

Comment

Originally posted by dazza_cole View Post
              My time spent trying to sort one out has not been as productive i can’t even get one for a hefty mark up

Comment

oh man. I need to keep out of this thread I think. I had no intention of wanting a PS5 this early, I thought I could wait until a black slim edition ultimately is released in a couple of years. I spent last Thursday trying to secure one for my nephew because he was at work and I wasn't, and apparently BT are despatching it on the 15th, and now I have remorse, I want one!

I'm hoping the PSVR I'm getting for xmas will dampen that, but then people are saying the PSVR games are getting some good performance boosts lol

PS5 does sound good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                  There is supposedly a drop coming early December and one coming late December (the 5th and the 15th) their is no official confirmation from Sony on this made to the public but multiple retailers have taken second waves of orders for these dates so its pretty likely Sony advised them that these where the dates to expect the next batch of stock.

There is also a lot of unsold units on eBay and Facebook and a lot of relisted units. The 800+ priced ones don't seem to selling and the ones that have reached silly money are most likely people messing with sellers.

We where discussing a way to make sure units got into gamer hands the other night and we got to talking about what if Sony had offered Preorders to Playstaion Plus users first they would probably still be units resold but at least a lot more would have got into actual PlayStation users hands.
                  Yeah I could have snagged one through BT as they did that special code access for customers and those are due for 15th December delivery.

I only held off because they only had the full disc versions left and I'm only interested in the digital model.

At least it seems there'll be less incentive for scalping the other side of Christmas.

Comment

I was having a look at systems for sale on gumtree purely out of curiosity and thought I couldn’t look a buyer in the eye holding my hand out for £850.

I did laugh when I saw one listed at rrp by an angry wife stating it was bought without telling her

Comment

My PS5 cost about £600....

Thanks to Astrobot. PSVR in the post now.

Comment

my timing is impeccable, had a long break from all things gaming related, log in here and I'm now scouring the stores for stock, £1500 seems reasonable for a £349 unit right sarcasm aside, looks like a decent upgrade worthy of the next gen title.

Comment

Just wait. More are coming. Do something else while you wait.

I have the same problem waiting on new Radeon cards

Comment

If anyone see the official charging dock in stock please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              My PS5 cost about £600....

Thanks to Astrobot. PSVR in the post now.

Any idea when Sony is going to sort out the patched version to run at full bore on PS5?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                                Any idea when Sony is going to sort out the patched version to run at full bore on PS5?
                                Needs sorting for GoW & Last Guardian. Unless you want to complete both games with your internet off, otherwise no matter what you do they auto update regardless of the settings being switched off.

Comment

Working...
                                X