Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    Sony has created the PlayStation PC label for its PC release of games.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...pc-games-push/
    Makes sense...

Comment

Probably open their own storefront in the not too distant future as well I expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
        Sony has created the PlayStation PC label for its PC release of games.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/...pc-games-push/
        That looks horrible. Like someone photoshopped it with the closest font they could find.

Comment

I’ve just checked my emails and it all went through and says my next renewal date is 27/10/2022. So it hasn’t stacked but my renewal was due in November anyway

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
          You can't buy the 12 month PS Now sub if you already have an active sub because as far as the store is concerned, you've already bought it so there's no option to purchase, you get this:

How did you work around it?

Comment

Still doesn't explain how you purchased it on the store - there is simply no button to make the purchase if you have an active sub - did you have a buy button?

Comment

News that will probably surprise no one, PlayStation dominants digital sales of Ubisoft titles.

37% of Ubisoft games sold in Q2 2021/22 were from Playstation, 19% from Xbox, 20% from PC, 7% from Nintendo Switch, 10% from Mobile, 7% from Others.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                Still doesn't explain how you purchased it on the store - there is simply no button to make the purchase if you have an active sub - did you have a buy button?
                I just followed the Hotuk deal link and bought from there. When I click on the link now it shows the image you shared so maybe only works if you only have a month left on your sub?

Comment

Yeah, think that must be it. I tried cancelling the auto-renewal but it didn't make any difference.

Comment

Deathloop down to £35 already.

Was go in going to get it then looked at my shelf of shame, year i better not at the mo.

Comment

Working...
                    X