0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 50.00%

0 0%
  • 10 - Eight Legged Freak

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just can't play in these in "fidelity" once I've tried performance. The difference is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    I just can't play in these in "fidelity" once I've tried performance. The difference is unbelievable.
    I switched to performance mode this morning. No turning back.

Did anyone pick up the ultimate launch edition? Is the original game included on the disc, or is it a download code? As it stands with some Black Friday deals here in the US it works out cheaper to just buy the original game separately and get the standard launch version, unless there’s a specific additional advantage to the bundled launch edition?

Quote Originally Posted by dazza_cole View Post
    Did anyone pick up the ultimate launch edition? Is the original game included on the disc, or is it a download code? As it stands with some Black Friday deals here in the US it works out cheaper to just buy the original game separately and get the standard launch version, unless there’s a specific additional advantage to the bundled launch edition?
    It's a download code IIRC

Quote Originally Posted by Cepp View Post
    It's a download code IIRC
    Thanks mate. Will stick with the standard version then

I know this is a thread for Spider-Man MM but I am following the advice and doing the original first.

Performance mode hardly looks any worse than fidelity and makes it oh so much more buttery. I don't really know why i bounced off this the first time around, I know I was busy with work and the controls are a little complicated but its a solid piece of popcorn so far.

I get the feeling MM will be even better but that's only a good thing from where I'm sat right now!

Performance mode on Demon's Souls is the same. I can hardly notice the difference except for performance mode butter.

Finished this today, really enjoyed it. I never played the first game but I will in the near future.

Demons Souls is on its way for me to try next. Never played any of that series either!