0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

5 55.56%
  • 10 - Hail the Rival to Knack

4 44.44%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just pure joy in a game, you did good TeamAsobi.

Ahhh I'm making progress too fast, only one world left. I love this game

Platinum for me. Enjoyed every second of it.

The finale is such a perfect touch In fact the whole thing is just so well done ... you end up feeling great about PlayStation. Job done Sony.

This game has left me really bothered I can't play the previous one without the 150+ outlay again

Finished getting the artifacts and the puzzle pieces today. Such a fun game. And like others have said, the final boss was a brilliant touch. I liked how the memory card at the start of the boss level had ‘Ken’s’ written on in felt tip, a reference to Kutaragi I assume

I'm a ghost. Whoo~oo~oo!!
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: teddymeowUK
    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    I liked how the memory card at the start of the boss level had ‘Ken’s’ written on in felt tip, a reference to Kutaragi I assume
    Well, it isn't going to be Dodd or Livingstone...

Just started on this, and can’t stop grinning from ear to ear. Such a brilliantly done piece of fan service, and fantastic game to boot. Waiting for a headset to arrive, but the sound interaction from the controller makes me want to not remove that by wearing a headset. Can’t think of a better game to showcase the possibilities of a new controller, really hope devs take advantage of it