0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

6 54.55%
  • 10 - Hail the Rival to Knack

5 45.45%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just pure joy in a game, you did good TeamAsobi.

Ahhh I'm making progress too fast, only one world left. I love this game

Platinum for me. Enjoyed every second of it.

The finale is such a perfect touch In fact the whole thing is just so well done ... you end up feeling great about PlayStation. Job done Sony.

This game has left me really bothered I can't play the previous one without the £150+ outlay again

Finished getting the artifacts and the puzzle pieces today. Such a fun game. And like others have said, the final boss was a brilliant touch. I liked how the memory card at the start of the boss level had ‘Ken’s’ written on in felt tip, a reference to Kutaragi I assume

I'm a ghost. Whoo~oo~oo!!
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: teddymeowUK
    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    I liked how the memory card at the start of the boss level had ‘Ken’s’ written on in felt tip, a reference to Kutaragi I assume
    Well, it isn't going to be Dodd or Livingstone...

Just started on this, and can’t stop grinning from ear to ear. Such a brilliantly done piece of fan service, and fantastic game to boot. Waiting for a headset to arrive, but the sound interaction from the controller makes me want to not remove that by wearing a headset. Can’t think of a better game to showcase the possibilities of a new controller, really hope devs take advantage of it

I let my 4yo daughter have a go on this. I put her in the space rocket suit so she just had to use the triggers. She picked it up quick. Now all she talks about is Astrobot. She drawing him and pretending to be him.

This is game of the year, it might be copying Mario but I donít care, itís immaculate.

They need to make a full game of it (thatís not VR)