No announcement yet.

Astro's Playroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the best controller feels you've felt in the game?

Clouds feel soft and slightly bouncy!

Comment

Finally managed to get hold of a PS5 today and have been playing this all afternoon. I dont think I have played a game grinning from ear to ear like I did today in a long time. The game itself is super fun and a perfect demonstration of the dual sense controller, its up there with Mario 64 and Wii Sports in terms of being a perfect showcase of a new consoles new features. But its the constant references and celebration of all things PlayStation that really elevates this to being something special, the little details in this are insane, like controller cords being used as tightropes, the PlayStation icons being everywhere in the game, guessing which game is being referenced with the bots performing in front of a TV crew, even having all of the original PS logo designs on cards on a desk. The only negative thing about the game is that its too short. I really hope Team Asobi expand on this and make a full blown sequel in the future.

Comment

Its one of those rare instances in gaming of just pure joy and fun bottled up and put into code.

Comment

Just got the platinum on this. Man, I feel that this game does not get talked about enough. Such a gem. Team Asobi leave hardly a stone unturned in this wonderful PlayStation historical tribute. Looking forward to the team's next offering.

Oh and the final boss! Eershka maramoo!
          Last edited by hudson; 31-05-2021, 21:37.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
            Just got the platinum on this. Man, I feel that this game does not get talked about enough. Such a gem. Team Asobi leave hardly a stone unturned in this wonderful PlayStation historical tribute. Looking forward to the team's next offering.

Oh and the final boss! Eershka maramoo!
            Spent most of launch day playing this gem and was gutted it came to an end. Loved the attention to detail and hunted down every collectible.
            Hope they do a full game and not just a VR version.

Comment

Not everything needs to be 100hrs long.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                Not everything needs to be 100hrs long.
                I think Brothers was 3-4 hours long. Probably one of my best experiences ever (not just gaming)!

Comment

Working...
                X