No announcement yet.

Astro's Playroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice as Miles Morales is its this I gravitate to when I put the machine on. It demands to be fiddled with feeling like a continuous stream of joy and discovery. One of the best freebies ever ... far more content than I expected too.

Comment

Whoever suggested the final boss deserves a promotion. Bloody hell, I smiled.

Comment

It's nice that they've finally found a solid mascot. It only took them 26 years.

Comment

Just to echo everyone else, this is a brilliant pack-in. A lovely introduction to the PS5. I really like the sort of 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' concept that your PS5's SSD, GPU, etc are these explorable worlds run by the bots. Great idea.

It really is all ages too - jam packed with fun fan service for the old heads, but also a bouncy interactive toy that I can imagine any kid having a whale of a time with.

I'm really surprised by just how good it is (and it's not like my expectations were low, after reading the praise heaped on the VR game). It's much better and more full featured than it actually even needed to be. It feels like it's been made with real passion.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            It's nice that they've finally found a solid mascot. It only took them 26 years.
            And let us not forget that under that white stormtrooper armour it’s sackboy basically!

Comment

Just pure joy in a game, you did good TeamAsobi.

Comment

Ahhh I'm making progress too fast, only one world left. I love this game

Comment

Platinum for me. Enjoyed every second of it.

Comment

The finale is such a perfect touch In fact the whole thing is just so well done ... you end up feeling great about PlayStation. Job done Sony.

Comment

This game has left me really bothered I can't play the previous one without the £150+ outlay again

Comment

Finished getting the artifacts and the puzzle pieces today. Such a fun game. And like others have said, the final boss was a brilliant touch. I liked how the memory card at the start of the boss level had ‘Ken’s’ written on in felt tip, a reference to Kutaragi I assume

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          I liked how the memory card at the start of the boss level had ‘Ken’s’ written on in felt tip, a reference to Kutaragi I assume
                          Well, it isn't going to be Dodd or Livingstone...

Comment

Just started on this, and can’t stop grinning from ear to ear. Such a brilliantly done piece of fan service, and fantastic game to boot. Waiting for a headset to arrive, but the sound interaction from the controller makes me want to not remove that by wearing a headset. Can’t think of a better game to showcase the possibilities of a new controller, really hope devs take advantage of it

Comment

I let my 4yo daughter have a go on this. I put her in the space rocket suit so she just had to use the triggers. She picked it up quick. Now all she talks about is Astrobot. She drawing him and pretending to be him.

Comment

This is game of the year, it might be copying Mario but I don’t care, it’s immaculate.

They need to make a full game of it (that’s not VR)

Comment

Working...
                                X