0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 10 - I'm All Alone, More or Less

0 0%

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Just the multiplayer tried so far thanks to how insanely large the game is to install. I played TDM and a bit like the Beta I quite enjoyed it, it harks a bit back to the earlier Treyarch entries in terms of level design and the fast paced no gimmick gameplay. It's a shame to lose some of the weight and advances made by last years entry but on the basis of each annual installment feeling a bit distinct I don't mind.

That being said, the game looks decent but not impressive and there's not much to sway the opinion that it's very limited launch content will see the game grow old long before Treyarch adds enough counterweight to hold interest. It'll be interesting to see if the campaign is any good too given their appalling track record for so long now.

Played the first three levels in campaign mode. Love the Ray tracing effects and atmosphere.

Had a patch for this on my machine this morning. Played the 4th level and the game had major stuttering then the game crashed and shut the system down.
    Tried resetting my mac address which was recommended on the net but still it persists

Bought this mainly for the multiplayer with my mate, however im really enjoying the Campaign, very well put together, and it looks fantastic with all the effects turned on and 60fps.

Very pleased.
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 22-11-2020 at 12:37 PM.