0 0%

0 0%

2 33.33%

2 33.33%
  • 10 - The Demon's Soul

2 33.33%
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Demon's Souls

I remember that! So did you have to pull the power cord out just before you die?

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    I remember that! So did you have to pull the power cord out just before you die?
    No you just hit the home button and closed the game down!

Quote Originally Posted by hudson View Post
    Sorry I meant what do you do now they've fixed it? Try and close the app just before you die.

If the inner workings are still the same, the game saves at regular intervals, when you die, when you use an item, after closing the inventory, or any other item change (like paying for a weapon upgrade). If you close the game before the save starts, you can "redo" stuff.
    Or if you have PSN you can download a previous save, but you are probably limited in how many times you can do that in a day.

Great to see co-op can be easily conducted using passcodes now. If you are out of level range of you friend you will be debugged toward their level.

Approaching the end of playthrough 2. This is the time I get impatient...

I still need to sort out:

Friends Ring, Foes Ring, Old Warrior Ring and the god damn Pure Bladestone...

Which involves some complex manipulation and I just wanna smash up the bosses and try out the

Fractured mode

But I really need to grind out some bits to work towards that platinum

@ItsThere Not sure if you've peeped the trophy list but the weapon ones are gone and you no longer need pure bladestone for any trophies. That said, I did hear they fixed Luck so having more of it helps with rarer drops like PBS instead of hinders you, and that the drop rate is nowhere near as bad as it was in the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    @ItsThere Not sure if you've peeped the trophy list but the weapon ones are gone and you no longer need pure bladestone for any trophies. That said, I did hear they fixed Luck so having more of it helps with rarer drops like PBS instead of hinders you, and that the drop rate is nowhere near as bad as it was in the original.
    I thought that too, a much nicer trophy list. Then I started digging into the guts of it and you do still need one PBS UNLESS....... You bought the digital deluxe edition

That's done now anyway but I'm still struggling to get PWCT, nearly did it last night but then PBS jumped down the drop... Only a matter of time I suppose but the order always needs to be considered. Deep Strategy.

One trophy left now but I have a horrible feeling I have missed it on the third run....

I am trapped in the Nexus indeed.