No announcement yet.

Capcom Retro Station.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 games is incredibly stingy considering it's retail price. Not sure who this one is aimed at as anyone who was partially interested would have bought the other home arcade one. Are there really that many combined megaman/streetfighter fans that would want to blow £200 on 10 games.

Comment

Chimpy would be interested but I think his post above tells you where the £200 he had spare has gone.

(it looks awful but I can't help but be interested!)

Comment

I could get the entire Capcom back catalogue on a 2TB SSD up my bum. Beat that!

Comment

Games line up is pathetic tbh. Megaman has been lame since the beginning, he can't even duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
            he can't even duck.
            YES! Exactly.

Comment

Nobody wants this thing including me.

Comment

You got 42 games if you bought these compilations. I'd guess that all of them together would total under 200MB. Capcom are being totally ridiculous by including a measly 10 games on the Retro Station tabletop.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  10 games is incredibly stingy considering it's retail price. Not sure who this one is aimed at as anyone who was partially interested would have bought the other home arcade one. Are there really that many combined megaman/streetfighter fans that would want to blow £200 on 10 games.
                  Let's be honest, if even you don't like it, Importaku, they're not onto a winner!

Comment

Let us ask it here as well? I think if they included all their back catalogue or at least 60 games people would be happy with this. All CPS titles.

Comment

On the decline? They've been in decline!

Modern Capcom aren't even a shadow of what they were in the 90s.

Comment

They are partially let off for remaking resi 2, that game was a total blast.

Comment

I don't get it. I don't get why there aren't more games on this. It's not even laziness - if they can chuck SF2 on there, it doesn't seem like there would be any reason they couldn't just chuck loads of CPS2 games on there. This thing could be attractive if it had a great selection of games. Throw all the Darkstalkers and Pocket Fighter in there and I'd seriously consider it.

But this is a measly selection of games. I don't get why they'd restrict it that much. It seems counter productive. It's a tough sell.

Comment

Well for the moment it's vanished the only place it appeared online was amazon japan and they have removed the page it was listed on so no idea whats going on lol. Might have gone up too early, maybe capcom are rushing to add more games in

Comment

Working...
                            X