Capcom Retro Station.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capcom Retro Station.

Ten games and an 8 inch screen. About US$200. Has four Street Fighter 2 games and Puzzle Fighter plus five MegaMan games.

May as well just get the CHA in the sale

Comment

Comment

Seems like an expensive way to play four different versions of Street Fighter II.

Comment

More plastic ****e.

Comment

Mmm yeah can't get enough of ****fighter lets release yet another wave. The design kind of looks neat but that games list yeesh. Rockman soccer lol i mean really

Capcom should have a word with Sega and get them to tell them how to actually do a mini arcade right as 10 games for that price is obscene.
            Last edited by importaku; 23-11-2020, 16:06.

Comment

Ten games...

Comment

Imagine giving the arcade gaming world the CPS era only to churn out this kind of lazy sh1t decades later.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                  this kind of lazy sh1t decades later.

And they're being Scrooge-like.

Comment

I'll get it upgraded to every CPS game with an expansion card...

Last edited by CAPCOM; 23-11-2020, 21:37.

Comment

There is nothing stopping them loading this thing with games.

Comment

If we stop buying them, they'll stop churning them out.

Imagine a Capcom anthology box that ran everything they made pre-2000?

Instead we get four different versions of Street Fighter II, again.

I was looking at that Namco Collection for PS4. It's currently £8, but normally £16!
                        Galaxian, Pac-Man, Xevious, Mappy, Dig Dug, The Tower of Druaga, Sky Kid, Dragon Buster, Dragon Spirit: The New Legend, Splatterhouse: Wanpaku Graffiti and Pac-Man Championship Edition.

They've got the audacity to charge for a second game!
                        Galaga, Battle City, Pac-Land, Dig Dug II, Super Xevious, Mappy-Land, Legacy of the Wizard, Rolling Thunder, Dragon Buster II, Mendel Palace and Gaplus

Don't tell me you can't fit most of those on a floppy disk, let alone a modern storage!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Imagine a Capcom anthology box that ran everything they made pre-2000?
                          Precisely what the CHA should've been in the first place, never mind this pile of horsesh1t.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Don't tell me you can't fit most of those on a floppy disk, let alone a modern storage!
                            Come now, don't tell me that file size = value for money!

I could fit a full resolution image of my bum on a 2TB SSD, but you're not going to sit here and tell me that you'd only pay £200 for that.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Come now, don't tell me that file size = value for money!

I could fit a full resolution image of my bum on a 2TB SSD, but you're not going to sit here and tell me that you'd only pay £200 for that.
                              What I disapprove of is that you charged me £200, then charged me again for the other buttock, when realistically both cheeks should have been covered by the original fee.

Comment

Working...
                              X