No announcement yet.

Nintendo switch shooters recommendation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a google on the psikyo collections as was confused why there's numbered volumes on top of the bravo & alpha ones it seems that one you posted contains the same games as the bravo collection i think it was originally split into 3 volumes then they released it again and condensed them down into two the bravo & alpha collections.

as for bullet hell games i LOVE them, that's part of the fun as they become like puzzle games then as you work out the trick to navigating the blankets of projectiles coming at you. The more bullets the better hehe

Comment

My mistake, sorry mate.
      Well, there's plenty of challenge on there! From "baby" to "hard" settings!

I suggested Vol. 3 rather than the Alpha/Bravo collections because it's more of a mix with 3D, 2D, vertical, horizontal and puzzle, rather than all three versions of 1945 on Alpha.

If you're gonna catch 'em all, then the Alpha/Bravo Collections would be best.

Comment

Crimzon Clover really is outstanding. After that, Rolling Gunner would be my next stop for bullet hell, although I haven't played Esp Ra De.

I really enjoyed Darius Cozmic Collection. As someone who hasn't really played much Darius before it's a great introduction and I'm now certainly a fan.

There was also just an Arcade Archives release of Vulcan Venture/Gradius II which I'm sure most people know of, but to me is certainly the best Gradius arcade game and perhaps the best Gradius game of all.
        Last edited by ZipZap; 25-11-2020, 23:21.

Comment

Working...
        X