Zoids - Official Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoids - Official Thread

I love these. Getting Liger Zero for Christmas being going as long as Transformers and made originally by Tomy now Takara/Tomy

Here he is...anyone else collect these?

I had so many as a child Red Horn, Krak , Red Scavenger, Zoidzilla, Great Gorgon, Iron Kong Gore the Lord Protector and Mammoth the Destroyer plus loads of little ones...

Red Zoids Classic

Blue Zoids

Ingenious toys that took skill to build and moved with batteries, I built Red Horn when I was five years old!

Have this guy to make as well... will be fun 25th. Bio-Tyranno really hard to get here... Japanese exclusive

Can move to Mecha Mad Transforming thread if want to just saw it....
    Last edited by CAPCOM; 26-11-2020, 15:31.

My brother had loads of Zoids. Pretty much all the ones shown above. They really were great. He had a really cool black/white and purple stegosaurus.
    Pushing the little rubber plugs in that hold them together was satisfying.

Comment

It was the construction and design aspect that was genius model mechnaized dinosaur kits that move and work. Utter genius

Your brother had The Great Gorgon (Hard to find) and they had a Zoids 2 line in Europe like Generation 2 where they had metallic different colours

I had every large one apart from Giant Zrk and Gorgon but found Gorgon eventually through Zoids 2 in the 90s.

Here is an example of a Zoid 2 reinterpretation...

This guy was cool Spiffin his spines move laterally while mechanised. I have him

The Zabre reinterpretation also worked really well...

He's nearly 200 pounds brand new on ebay right now these toys are valuable like TF they appreciate faster than gold or oil...

Last edited by CAPCOM; 26-11-2020, 15:29.

Comment

This guy is next on my list...

Comment

Can we just merge these posts with the Mecha thread please. I did not see it and Zoids were kind of something new but fit better there for organisation...

Comment

Working...
          X