Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    I have two.

Guardian Heroes for the Sega Saturn, because it's one of my favourite games ever. I'll sell it if the game ever gets a widespread port, but the existing one was 360-only (and paid for by Microsoft).

Fatal Fury First Contact... Because it's not in-box and thus isn't worth enough to sell.
    You had this Guardian Heroes in the thread I linked to, and said you were thinking of getting a Saturn. Did you ever get one?

In the first thread about this, J0e Musashi appeared and told us off. Wonder if he's still around.

Comment

I'm such a hoarder, I have all the consoles for the games I own, just not set up! They're up the loft!

I've got a bunch of PC games that won't run on modern computers unless you use GOG/Steam, but I still have the Win2K PC squirrelled away somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
        You had this Guardian Heroes in the thread I linked to, and said you were thinking of getting a Saturn. Did you ever get one?

In the first thread about this, J0e Musashi appeared and told us off. Wonder if he's still around.
        Wasn't he banned? or am i thinking of someone else?

Comment

[MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION] isn't banned but he got trapped under an avalanche of sneakers in his shoe cupboard.
          Last edited by QualityChimp; 02-12-2020, 10:55.

Comment

None. I don't see the sense in owning games I can't play.

Comment

Ridge4 JAP with the HD disk of Ridge Racerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - no PlayStation.
              Some Bitmap Bros games Zenon2, Gods, Magic Pockets but no Amiga.

Also have a few HK Silvers for the PlayStation in the attic, Tekken3 is one can't remember the others.

Comment

Final Fantasy 7 on the original Psone. Such great memories just not worth parting with for a few quid.

Comment

Bad as I am, none thank god. It's happened in the past but usually a zero value disc left over from a past machine

Comment

I bought mine for collecting sake. Maybe I'll buy a PC Engine or NeoGeo CD someday, maybe I won't.

Comment

I got a clutch of ps1 games with no ps1 to play them on.
                      FF7
                      FF8
                      FF9
                      Street fighter alpha 3
                      Real Bout Fatal Fury
                      Some others I can't think of. Haven't looked at them for ages.

Comment

I have five games for the ZX Spectrum Next and no system. I’ve had three of them for almost two years. I also have some SG-1000 carts with the notion to actually but a Sega MK II one day. Such a cracking looking system.

Comment

I have a Japanese copy of Guilty Gear X that I got from Colin years ago which I got signed by Daisuke Ishiwatari but no console to play it on.

I think that's about it.
                          Last edited by speedlolita; 02-12-2020, 18:38.

Comment

Was that the nice one with the thicker case and mini CD?

Comment

Indeed it was, the director for BlazBlue signed my copy of Continuum Shift too.

Comment

Working...
                              X