Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games you own, but don't have the console to play it on

I have...

Super Street Fighter II X Grand Master Challenge for 3DO. I have no 3DO.

Fighting Street (CD-Rom) and Street Fighter II' Champion Edition for PC Engine, but no PC Engine.

King of Fighters 95, 96, 97 and 98 for NeoGeo CD, but no NeoGeo CD.

Haha great thread.

God of War
    Uncharted 4
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Shadow of the Colossus
    Last of Us Remastered

All digital PS4 and I haven't owned a Sony console since a PS3 years ago which I've sold...

Also got a Halo, Splinter Cell, Crimson Skies and Unreal Championship 2 for the original Xbox but no console anymore.

Plus about 35 titles bought digitally for Nintendo Switch but I just sold mine a month back. I might rebuy one later on when the Pro is official but I'm not likely to get a Switch Lite as I never played mine docked.

Comment

YS IV for the PC-Engine CD. It was cheap and cool to own/rip so I could play the fan translation via emulation

Comment

Have a handful of famicom goemon games that i can't play as well as a rob along with the block & gyro sets. I was planning on getting one at some point but never got around to it. Wish there was some way i could mod my rob to work with famicom mini in some way. Apart from that i have a tiny pile of dreamcast games that i no longer have the console for as i threw it out as it was mouldy as hell & pretty much wrecked. Still keep samba even though i can't play it.

Comment

20+ SRW games and spin-offs on PS1, PS2, X360

Comment

Gates of thunder PC Engine
            Chrono trigger Super Famicom

Comment

I'm happy to say I now have both the super Famicom and the Dreamcast that I didn't have in this old thread.

I now have a couple of Virtual Boy Mario games, as part of my Mario collection, but no intention of getting a Virtual Boy any time soon.

Also have a Jaguar game that I bought by mistake - picked Jaguar instead of Lynx on the website. Will try to sell that next time I'm in the UK.

The only other one is Crazy Taxi 3 but no X-box.

Comment

Like importaku, I have a Famicom copy of Stack-Up (or rather, Robot Block) which I don't have any means of playing. I bought it for the ROB parts to use with a US copy of the game.

Famicom cartridges are considerably nicer-looking, but the NES console itself is iconic - I wouldn't want to replace it with an AV Famicom, and the OG (while very cool) has too many hardware inconveniences. And I don't like enough NES/Famicom games to warrant owning multiple.

Comment

Samurai showdown and kof 99 on neo geo.

Invisimals with the camera for PSP lol

Comment

I have two.

Guardian Heroes for the Sega Saturn, because it's one of my favourite games ever. I'll sell it if the game ever gets a widespread port, but the existing one was 360-only (and paid for by Microsoft).

Fatal Fury First Contact... Because it's not in-box and thus isn't worth enough to sell.

Comment

Demon's Souls PS5, and Silpheed for the Mega CD. I do own a Megadrive, though.
                      I did buy Guilty Gear Xrd (PS4) and Gurumin (PSP) before owning the respective consoles.

Comment

Puzzle Bobble Mini and Garou Densetsu First Contact on NGPC
                        The first two Castlevania games on FDS
                        Super Street Fighter 2 X for 3DO

Analogue Pocket should cover the NGPC, and now that the NT Mini has turned up, I should probably see to getting a disk drive.

... I have no plans to buy a 3DO

Comment

About 30 Game Gear games, my console died and it’s really, really low on my priority list to replace. I’ve also got a mountain of Japanese PS2 games but no Japanese PS2.

Comment

Whilst not a game, or for console, I think I'd struggle to get this running on a modern OS, along with a load of other old PC CDs I have archived on the shelves.

Before the dark times, before the broadband WWW.

Comment

And seeing that has just reminded me that i have some PC games sat in the kitchen pantry cupboard lol. Have the big box version of day of the tentacle on 5 inch floppy. And an original release of Night shift on 8 inch floppy both useless to try and get working but i can at least play via emulation i specifically bought Night shift for it's box art and manual as well as the copy protection wheel thingy. Also have a CD rom copy of Shivers that i bought with the intention to play only to find windows is a huge pile of crap for backwards compatability. Thankfully years later GOG released this one again using the scummvm emulator so it works on modern PC hardware.

Comment

Working...
                              X