Sam N Max Remaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam N Max Remaster

With the remakes recently appearing of SnM Save the World on Switch and PC it begs the question, why isn't there a proper Hit the Road remaster? Hit the Road is easily one of my favourite games of all-time and after completing for about the 15th time on SCUMM recently I wondered is it simply lack of interest stopping a proper remaster, or is it stuck in some kind of licensing hell?
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

It's a hell of a lot better than Save the World as well. Perhaps Save the World is just easier to port/remaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
      With the remakes recently appearing of SnM Save the World on Switch and PC it begs the question, why isn't there a proper Hit the Road remaster? Hit the Road is easily one of my favourite games of all-time and after completing for about the 15th time on SCUMM recently I wondered is it simply lack of interest stopping a proper remaster, or is it stuck in some kind of licensing hell?
      I'd drop Steve Purcell an e.mail if you can, suspect it's in license hell now, as Disney own the rights to all the LucasArts games. Where as Steve Purcell is the creator of Sam & Max, I don't think he has all the rights to the first game. If he could release it I suspect he would, but you now need the house of the mouse involved.
      Last edited by S3M; 08-12-2020, 17:05.

Comment

Working...
      X